Sign in to follow this  
gruesen

The PMDG Operations was updated to include the 747..Is this new?

My Operations Center does not yet include the 747 upon update(?)

Although I'm busy scraping all my loose change together to buy the Queen, it sure looks like it will take another extinction event to kill-off this dinosaur...  

Here we go again! :-))

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

I updated the Operations Centre and now when I go into P3D and select either my 737 or 777 it is asking for my activation code.  So I proceed to my account on PMDG get my activation codes but it says the activation code is invalid.  This is the case for the 737 base pack and expansion and the 777 base pack and expansion.

Gary, your post is way outside the theme of this thread so if you are asking for help it would have been best create a new topic or submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.

Full name on all posts in the PMDG forums please. In the post.

EDIT:  Ah, I see you did. Good.

Dan Downs KCRP

On the OPERATION CENTER you indicate that version "D" of the 747 is also available but you told me that there would not be any because you do not know enough about this version, I am wrong?

Maybe it's a typo. That should probably be M, not D. :smile:

Nevermind, looking at the livery list there is indeed a 747D.

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

<01-16-2017> 1.17.00Added: Preparations for release of 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.Fixed: Improved simulation localization.Sounds very logical since it will be released soon 

:smile:

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

On the OPERATION CENTER you indicate that version "D" of the 747 is also available but you told me that there would not be any because you do not know enough about this version, I am wrong?

Maybe it's a typo. That should probably be M, not D. :smile:

Nevermind, looking at the livery list there is indeed a 747D.

The 'D' is not the cargo version - it's the high density passenger version, used for domestic flights in Japan.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

Sounds very logical since it will be released soon

:smile:

Soon is a relative time frame.

spacer.png

@JYW

Bill, I know it. What I was trying to say is something else. I thought that 747D in the ops center was a typo because it was my understanding that the Domestic variant wasn't going to be included due to lack of performance data or something like that. However, looking at the livery list, a 747 Domestic did indeed pop up, proving me wrong. That's why I edited my post.

Anyway, the real 747 I'm waiting for is the Freighter. That's the variant I'll be flying most of the time. Bring it on, RSR! I'm ready :)

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

Sure would love to purchase this and get some flight time with her before I have to shut it all down and move... I start my retirement leave next week.

Rodney E. Jacobs

My 2 weeks of vacation start on the 25th, so if you can release it around then, that would be great.

office-space-boss.jpg

Well, if anything, they can now test the interaction with the ops center. Another 3-6 months of that and then yeah you may be closer..

Thats made me chuckle on my commute to work... Just the memory leaks to fix now.

14ppkc-6.png

Looks like somewhat good news, but I wouldn't get excited as in the past many releases were pushed back due to last minute delays. (not nesseseraly PMDG but in real life things do happen.)

My best guess is at least a month away  :wink: