Sign in to follow this  
FlyIce

AeroFly key command list?

Downloading FS2 right now and I want to program my Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS for FS2 ahead of time. For that I need to know the key commands used in FS2, like flaps up/down, trim up/down, gear up/down etc. 

A quick google search found me nothing. Is there a list for such key commands in FS2? There are key lists for MSFS, X-Plane etc. 

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

Don't know of there is. Can you actually program that controller ahead of time...? But anyway, if there was a list it wouldn't be very long because a lot if not most commands are unassigned by default. Only the basic ones are. The controller setup interface in AFS2 is very convenient though: it is slightly different but once you get it, it is very easy to set up controls for various controllers in one go.

Small tip already (which took me some time to figure out): to delete an assignement, press the relevant block (you'll see what I mean) and press Backspace.

The sim itself is very good at detecting various controllers and setting up some basic defaults that you can then customize.

In the meanwhile, here is the manual.

http://www.ikarus.net/en/manual-aeroflyfs2/

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Thank you guys. Looks like a lot of key strokes can be user-defined. That can be great. I'll just copy those key commands from P3D/FSX

7950X3D / 32GB / RTX4090 / HP Reverb G2 / Win11

On 1/17/2017 at 2:07 AM, HiFlyer said:

The sim itself is very good at detecting various controllers and setting up some basic defaults that you can then customize.

In the meanwhile, here is the manual.

http://www.ikarus.net/en/manual-aeroflyfs2/

No manual at that link

Regards,

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

2 hours ago, hesynergy said:

No manual at that link

Regards,

Chas

Yah, my post is a bit long in the tooth and many things have changed. The once small manual is now a quite extensive and growing wiki!

https://www.aerofly.com/dokuwiki/

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5