Sign in to follow this  
mstange

Deactivate KML/KMZ files separate

First: LNM is one of the most useful tools I discovered in more then 20 years of flying simulation! And I use it also as part of my flight preparation in real life because it is so easy to handle.
Thank you for your effort!

I use Google Earth KML/ KMZ files in LNM as overlays for self defined POIs (Point of Interests) and VRPs (Visual Reference Points).  

Unless this feature is not available in LNM I also use KMZ-files to display Airspace Boundaries here in Germany from www.skyfool.de.

I would like to disable the added Files separately (File by File) and not only all of them (via File->Clear Google Earth KML from Map).

Maybe you can implement this feature in upcomming releases.

Love your work!

Markus

LNM is one of the most useful tools I discovered in more then 20 years of flying simulation!

... and I am sure I would feel the same way if I knew what the hell it was… Please advise.

Cheers to all,

Chas

My first sim flight simulator pD25zEJ.jpg

Take a ride to Stinking Creek! http://youtu.be/YP3fxFqkBXg Win10 Pro, GeForce GTX 1080TI/Rizen5 5600x  OCd,32 GB RAM,3x1920 x 1080, 60Hz , 27" Dell TouchScreen,TM HOTAS Warthog,TrackIR5,Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals HP reverbG2,Quest2

Hi Markus,

I'll add this to my task list. Shouldn't be a big deal.

Interesting link (www.skyfool.de). The airspaces display quite well in the Marble widget. Too bad I had to disable the tooltips for the KML files so no information is shown unfortunately. Have to check if the tooltips for KML can be enabled again.

Alex

RtAuDjq.png

• Upvote 1