Sign in to follow this  
ljay37

G600 for X-Plane & FSX/P3D

On 10/17/2019 at 4:28 PM, RXP said:

we won't sacrifice quality and we'll take the time necessary to offer the product like we've envisioned it to be

👍

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

I went looking for updates to this as it would go a long way to helping me envision my home cockpit. I ran across one post that lead me here. I read the post from the 17th of Oct 2019. The answer and explanation made me hark back to just this morning, and why I not only chose RealityXP, but why I trust them. At just before 8am est. I received yet another GTN750 update. I think its great knowing that these products are not forgotten about and that I went with RPX for the GTN,

Patiently waiting, willing and ready to buy.

• Like 3

I currently fly with using the Laminar G1000 PFD and the Reality GTN 750.  I just can't operate the MFD well enough.   It works fairly well but has some flakiness.  My question is, after the G600/500 is available, how do I eliminate the Laminar G1000 from the aircraft?

Regards, TS

Can't wait for this for P3D v5 and I really hope it will be developed for MSFS 2020 once that's released!

Does this GNS 600/500 replace the GTN 750/650? Just like the GTN 750/650 are updated versions of the GNS 530/430.

ASUS ROG Maximus Hero XII ▪︎ Intel i9-10900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE ▪︎ 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro ▪︎ Windows 10 Pro (21H1) ▪︎ Samsung 970 EVO Pro 1TB NVME SSD (OS Drive) ▪︎ Samsung 860 EVO 2TB SATA SSD ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair RMx 850W PSU

2 minutes ago, captain420 said:

Can't wait for this for P3D v5 and I really hope it will be developed for MSFS 2020 once that's released!

Does this GNS 600/500 replace the GTN 750/650? Just like the GTN 750/650 are updated versions of the GNS 530/430.

Not exactly... have a look at the Garmin product descriptions :happy:

• Like 2

Bert

Looking forward to this great avionics setup for the best VFR/GA Sim 🙂. Already enjoying your X-Plane products and I am very happy that you do not ignore this platform.

As always with XP, a lot of airplanes will heavily make use of new avionic setups. 

• Like 1

On 10/17/2019 at 4:28 PM, RXP said:

It is very difficult to yet announce any release date but "we are doing as much and as fast as possible". 

Like you've hinted there are some items in our development which are transforming from simple planned tasks to more difficult endeavours. I've written a few messages back in august how our decision to offer a 'standalone' mode (without the need for our GNS V2 or GTN - although we encourage all of you to purchase the entire suit) has proven to take way more time than anticipated for example.

For example, the last item we've been addressing was the hardware driver. We're offering PFC hardware compatibility so far via their API and our wrapper in the GNS V2. But when having our 2 plugins running at the same time and sharing the same driver DLL, we've been facing limitations and needed to rewrite nearly 50% of our hardware handling stack.

PFC people have been great and really helpful for this. We've had the chance working with them and changing some of their API implementation which otherwise wouldn't have permitted the 2 plugins to work, and we've changed our hardware handling code accordingly to make it possible. It doesn't seem like much, but truth to be told, I've spent 2 weeks working just on this.

Like you've also hinted, we won't sacrifice quality and we'll take the time necessary to offer the product like we've envisioned it to be. This doesn't mean we are on a Holliday trip though. I can assure you we are investing all possible resources to this right now.

I sincerely thank you all for your patience and the feedback you are all providing in this discussion. This is really important to us and it means something.

Over six months since the last update, any news on the horizon? 🙂

Hi, unfortunately I've nothing new to announce for now. I'm fighting many fronts at the same time and I can assure you supplementing school teachers because school are closed here, is taking a lot of time when approaching the last exams... This confinement situation has certainly put in a different perspective the whole "work at home" paradigm.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 6/12/2020 at 9:41 PM, RXP said:

Hi, unfortunately I've nothing new to announce for now. I'm fighting many fronts at the same time and I can assure you supplementing school teachers because school are closed here, is taking a lot of time when approaching the last exams... This confinement situation has certainly put in a different perspective the whole "work at home" paradigm.

Hi, I can understand that! Hope you and yours are doing well in these times 🙂