Sign in to follow this  
ljay37

G600 for X-Plane & FSX/P3D

@Polymerman Hi, most recent news is above.

Can you please further clarify what you're referring to as "Will it compliment the 750/650 touch screen with VNAV button? "

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thank you for the links to the information.

Normally with a Garmin autopilot you have a VNAV button.  I just wanted to confirm that this will work with the touch screen 750/650.

For non Garmin autopilot aircraft one has to essentially manually adjust the verticle speed using VNAV but with Garmin autopilots you hit the VNAV button and set your altitude to the loiwest point and your good to go.

Thanks again for your replies.    

26 minutes ago, Polymerman said:

Normally with a Garmin autopilot you have a VNAV button. 

Ok now I see what you mean. The G500/600 is not related to any Garmin autopilot, it is just an EFIS display.

• Like 1

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

@kleistad Hi, we've not been able to further progress on the G500/600 for a few months now.

There is too much going on with XP11.50 beta, P3D5 and now FS2020 which is taking additional time*.

Having the whole family spending most their time at home because of the situation and disturbing you every 5 mins is not helping either.

*I'm not confirming we're actually developing a product on FS2020, or not, with this statement.

15 hours ago, RXP said:

now FS2020 which is taking additional time*

*I'm having too much fun flying around exploring in FS2020   :laugh:

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

On 8/26/2020 at 12:28 AM, RXP said:

@kleistad

Having the whole family spending most their time at home because of the situation and disturbing you every 5 mins is not helping either.

ah ah, not better.

but, now, Child was back to school, so i can do my job again

• Like 1

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

On 8/26/2020 at 12:28 AM, RXP said:

I'm not confirming we're actually developing a product on FS2020, or not, with this statement.

You have time for this, MSFS will be stable and complete in months, perhaps years 😉 

Personnaly, i have uninstall it until better days.

Edited by nirgal76
  • Like 1

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

Well, it depends on countries but in my case back to school was not as smooth as expected from both ends of the equation, and now add school-at-home every other day until at least the end of October....

As for FS2020 let's see how this develops overtime indeed. It is certainly a new simulator with lots of potential.

Edited by RXP

It's been a while since we've heard anything about the G600. Do you have any news to share?

• Upvote 1

Tim Rosander

signature-dark.png

@kleistad Yes, this is a great question.  @RXP Any chance there will be a public beta on this?  If so, sign me up please!  I will be using the knobster as well if that helps with testing.

HI,

The G500 project has been on hold for many months. There has been many reasons to this decision but it is no denying the FS2020 launch has been disrupting our plans and it wouldn't have been a good time releasing such new product either, but we've now resumed working on it during the last weeks and I'm strongly committed to it. 

Otherwise I don't know for a public beta because honestly it is something I'm not even sure we'll be able to manage like you'd expect.

I know many of you are eager to put a hand on our G500 and I can't wait sharing it with you. I know I keep saying this but I really do.

• Like 2

On 9/19/2020 at 4:14 AM, nirgal76 said:

You have time for this, MSFS will be stable and complete in months, perhaps years 😉 

Personnaly, i have uninstall it until better days.

Me too

Jon

• Like 1

http://www.ruscool.co.nzBanner_MJC5.png05_10_2012_14_25_54_C-GLXV_New_Paint_Apr

P3D 4.5:), X-Plane 11.55:(, MSFS 2020:), MJC Q400, Saab 340A, CRJ550, B1900, X-Crafts ERJ/EMB; Win 10x64, 32GB Ram, Samsung drives, RTX 3070 GPU, 5.3 Ghz Intel 1200. Turboprops and RJ's only.