Sign in to follow this  
ljay37

G600 for X-Plane & FSX/P3D

Hi ,

Assuming that your incoming G600/G500 gauge will also use the Garmin trainer as a base , will it have the SVT function implemented ? if so that would be the perfect

training solution coupled with your GTN , also do you have a shedule for the release ? thanks a lot .

Although I can't comment on current developments, this is a nice idea and this would make a good training tool indeed...

At this stage, the only thing I can say publicly about our G600/500 is that it is progressing very well, and if not for working on the FS product line, it would be close to be released.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Thanks for your answer , so you're planning to release both FSX/P3D & X-Plane versions at the same time ? why not releasing the X-Plane version first like for your GTN ?

Hi , i would like to know if your upcoming G500/G600 simulation will integrate SVT function (synthetic vision terrain) ,

assuming it will use the garmin trainer as base like you GTN , thanks .

The trainer has SVT (it's a separate download, like Flightcharts, both free like the trainer) so i bet G500/600 rxp will have

i9-10850k - Asus Tuf Z490+ - 32 Go DDR4 - RTX 3070 8Go MSI Trio X

The G600 trainer with SVT now comes included with the GTN trainer 6.21.1 , if it's also available with the rxp version then it will

be the perfect glass cockpit for fsx and prepar3d , even f1 with their G1000 simulation doesn't have SVT function .

GTN + G600 is the perfect combo

Edited by RXP

Hi, for now we are working on post-GTN release stability and enhancements, and we'll resume the G500/600 development right after the next GTN update!

Rest assure we'll certainly brag about this one when it is about time to do so!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Will the G500/G600 be configurable for helicopters?  I believe in real life there is a G500/600H.

Danny

Danny

Hi Danny, most likely! The G500H is a fantastic device for helicopters and we'll certainly try our best!

Outstanding.  The ability to integrate into the panel for Cerasim helos would be very nice as well.

Merry Xmas......

Danny

Hi , any news about the release maybe ? is everything going on as expected ?

I can't wait to try it with my G600 hardware :)

@ljay37 Definitely for the first half! (I'm sorry I've missed your video, It looks good)

• Like 1