Sign in to follow this  
ljay37

G600 for X-Plane & FSX/P3D

Any chance the g600 will simulate xm weather?  It could be possible by downloading real weather from online and overlaying it on the map. 

Just wondered if after 12 month there was any update or news on the release date for the G600 for X-Plane. Really looking forward to being able to purchase this instrument. is there a Beta version I can help you with??

Peter D.

You can always look at this to get you by:

40575554244_6c365c7b6f_b.jpg

Sorry, I didn't have SVT on at the time :biggrin:

Edited by DavidP
  • Upvote 1

David Porrett

Hi David,

That looks very real to me :biggrin:.  Carenado's X-PLANE PA34 has a G600 simulated instrument, but you can't pop it out to a separate display as you can with the XPReality add-ons, and it does not perform all the tasks that the real instrument carries out particularly on the Nav side. Bit like X-Plane GNS530 against RXP's GNS530 (which is based on the Garmin trainer so does everything including user way points). Nice bit of kit for a simulator.

I am trying to build a replica of the G600 onto a flat screen TFT that just happens to be exactly the right size as the real instrument. I will the cut my own bezel and fit functional buttons so when finished it should look fairly realistic and with RXP's help very functional.

BR P.D.

• Like 1

Sounds like a great plan - you'll have to show us when you are done. Good luck with it!

• Like 1

David Porrett

Hi RXP, Love to get some updates on your software development. Are you still on the FS product line???

I've got a nice bezel and no decent software to run with it..............

BR PD.

Hi, we are still working on it, there is so much interrupting lately with XP11.20 and VR though. I know release time is stretching out compared to our initial plans, but it is worth it.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Very pleased to hear it is still in the pipeline. I am sure it will be worth the wait. Any help you want with XP11 Beta send me a PM. Roll on its launch...............

Pete D.

Here is a G600 hardware waiting for RXP G600 for X-Plane release (GTN Stack hardware also available) www.ljcockpit.com

1525103233-g600-1.jpg1525103227-g600-2.jpg1525103236-g600-3.jpg

• Like 1

Hi There.

Looking forward for the release of G600 for Xplane.

This is already part of my future King Air project.Combining LJCockpit and RX G600 will be just perfect!

Any chance you can say if it will be released until the end of this year or maybe beginning of 2019?

Cheers,

Edited by flbessa

Hi,

thank you for your kind words!

I can't make any announcement until officially released, but I can tell you it will be well before the end of 2018 if all goes as planned!

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

On 7/27/2018 at 9:57 PM, RXP said:

Hi,

thank you for your kind words!

I can't make any announcement until officially released, but I can tell you it will be well before the end of 2018 if all goes as planned!

It is already a good answer!! Thanks

Looking forward for the release!

• Like 1