Sign in to follow this  
skysurfer

Aircraft acting crazy while moving

Good day all.

Trying to figure out the reason what may cause aircraft to act weird while moving. Everything is Ok till I start pushback or taxi and at the first move the aircraft flips over and turning upside down. Pretty much all aircraft. I have just installed Manchester X from Aerosfot and it happens at that specific airport but not all the time. EGCC X has elevation issue with ORBX vector but I fixed that excluding EGCC from elevation in Vector configurator and elevation looks normal. Asked this question in Aerosoft forum and looks like nobody has such weird aircraft behavior. I am wondering if there is anything else which may case such issue.

Thx for looking.  

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

Thanks for the reply.

No, so far EGCC is the only one. However something similar happened in the past but in different way, and usually in the air with PMDG planes. PMDG suggested to replace CMOS battery and it fixed the problem. It was something to do with clocking. This time it affects all aircraft. I will try to test more at other locations. The weird thing was when exited FSX because of these aircraft spins, started FSX back in EGCC and I was able to push an taxi. I reloaded FSX again out of EGCC and the aircraft starts spinning again at the first move. Looks like it happens every 2nd or 3rd flight.  

I9-13900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z790-E Gaming LGA 1700 | MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 24GB | CORSAIR iCUE H150i ELITE LCD Liquid Cooler | CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 64GB (2X36) 5200MHx DDR5 | Thermaltake GF3 1650W 80+ Gold PSU | Samsung QN90C Neo QLED TV 50”

have you tried  uninstalling  manchester  than go back  to manchester  default , if it  doent  happen  again  for  the next  5  or  so fights  at manchester  than  you know  its  the  aerosoft airport is  causing  the issue

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I think I will do that. 

Thx 

I think I will do that.

just checking  on how  you went  with your  issue  with manchester

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

So far no problem. I flew out and in default EGCC and it was fine. Will keep testing.

Thx