Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[18JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Release Planning... (Whoa?! Yes I just said that!)

I'll stick to triple 7 due to  upcoming change in P3D coding and because of the fact I like 777 more, but I really admire your new product and have high hopes regarding back-transfer of technology! Hope that one day 737 will get this special touch too :)

Well with the new version that might release will break most aircraft due to dll.

Excellent, brother Robert, cheers.

Now is this for the P3D version as well I hope...?

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Good luck. I hope i'm still in the simulation world when (if) a 767 makes it through.

• Upvote 1

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Guest BeaverDriver

Thanks very much for the update Robert. Much appreciated :smile:

Glenn Davy

Here's a cool little video to pass the time:

See you in 2 weeks.

• Upvote 1

Great stuff! Can't wait to get the final package features, or even more so to get the product I bought a new computer so that I would be ready :D She is my favorite bird!

Yours truly
Boaz Fraizer
Copenhagen, Denmark

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

PMDG has always led the pack with Sim Aircraft, period. I see no god given reason for the trait to not continue. Other developers do a fair job too, but non are in the same space as PMDG. PMDG has the tech documentation to make it really work like it's as real as it gets!

Having delved into the VR space I can tell you VR makes flight sims much more immersive than many realize. VR is in many ways in it's infancy but it's growing up rapidly. Soon VR will have attributes that will make it even more Immersive. There is nothing like sitting in the cockpit!

A free trial of Flyinside can be had at Flyinside-fsx.com. I think it's worth checking out. You do need a decent vid., card and CPU etc.

I hope I am not violating any rules here with this post.

Like all of you I am waiting for the Queen, Flew her previous iterations around the world many times, every flight and GOOD?, landing was a pleasure and sense of accomplishment!

Best wishes

Denis Bolduc

AKA: BaldyB      

• Upvote 2

to tell you that it is more than a week away

Good! My online semester ends on the 25th. Now I can focus on my thesis. If you had said the queen would be releasing before, well... let's just say my thesis probably wouldn't get an A.

Excellent, brother Robert, cheers.

Now is this for the P3D version as well I hope...?

+1 with that for me as well. 

• Upvote 1

What a way to start off Wednesday!!! Now to contemplate which livery and route to fly first! Not including the tutorial of course:)