Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[18JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Release Planning... (Whoa?! Yes I just said that!)

Great to hear that Robert, we are all anxious to see the release. It must have been interesting for you as a company, to see the difference between the previous version of the Queen and the present version. Literally a world of difference. The 747-400 V2 was good and I have flown it with a lot of pleasure, the new version, I am sure, will add a lot of realism to the long hours on the flightdeck. Thanks to the betatesters on Twitch and youtube we already have a good impression of what the release will be like.

Cheers, Marc

Other developers must be so envious of the the products you release..

Looking forward to this one indeed.

Jeff Blyth

Paul-

No need to keep searching, I took her off the market 14 years ago.  My wife is The Unicorn.  She has a Phd, successful career, well respected for her work, good sense of humor, patient (a requirement to be married to me), great mother, good cook, beautiful, AND she approves of my airplane addiction.

She is clearly being punished for something she did in a previous life.  :dance:

When they approve of your sim addiction then that is certainly a good woman, that's for sure. Mine doesn't approve but she understands

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

Yahhhhhhhhhh, sheeesss cooommmiiinnggggg :-)

sfo_a320.png

C. W. ,Ryzen 9 5950X @H2O , 32 GB RAM DDR4 3600 Mhz CL15 , Corsair MP600 Pro Watercooled 2 TB for P3D, Samsung SSD980 1 TB for Addons and Crucial MMX500,  Red Devil Ultimate 6900 XT

Great news! 

We have lots of 747 schedules in our system for current and some legacy carriers.  Many of us have been waiting to put our hands on this bird so that we can see it on our flight board!

Thanks much from flyvirtual.net

FVN2.png

• Upvote 1

Great to hear that Robert, we are all anxious to see the release. It must have been interesting for you as a company, to see the difference between the previous version of the Queen and the present version. Literally a world of difference. The 747-400 V2 was good and I have flown it with a lot of pleasure, the new version, I am sure, will add a lot of realism to the long hours on the flightdeck. Thanks to the betatesters on Twitch and youtube we already have a good impression of what the release will be like.

Cheers, Marc

The difference is absolutely massive. I'd say it's even bigger than the difference was between the original NG and the NGX given that we've got everything we developed and learned with both the NGX and 777 in this, plus all the new things. Our old 400 was great for its time but I fully expect to never see it flown again after this release - we've exceeded it in every conceivable way.

• Upvote 7

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Our old 400 was great for its time but I fully expect to never see it flown again after this release - we've exceeded it in every conceivable way.

Is there a feature enhancement list that can be shared or is everything being kept under wraps until the grand reveal?

Is there a feature enhancement list that can be shared or is everything being kept under wraps until the grand reveal?

Ryan, Jason, and I will be sitting down to draft up some text for the product page in the next few days...but probably more them than me since I'll be jetlagged out of my mind for a bit.

• Upvote 4

Kyle Rodgers

Ryan, Jason, and I will be sitting down to draft up some text for the product page in the next few days...but probably more them than me since I'll be jetlagged out of my mind for a bit.

Lucky! Please tell me you're on the upper deck?  I'm going to make it my goal to be on the last United 747 flight later this year - Hopefully, I don't have to go all the way to Beijing to do it.  Already am confirmed on the first 777-300ER next month!

• Upvote 1

I'm dying to get my hands on one of these, but like any perfect girlfriend, it is sometimes wise to wait. Wouldn't want a last-minute bug ruin the grand release. Keep it going!

Lucky! Please tell me you're on the upper deck?  I'm going to make it my goal to be on the last United 747 flight later this year - Hopefully, I don't have to go all the way to Beijing to do it.  Already am confirmed on the first 777-300ER next month!

Nah. I'm in the very front of Econ. It was cheaper and I have heaps of leg room. It's ridiculous how much I'm able to spread out, particularly because I'm alone in this group of three seats. I'd be interested to see how UALs 744s look now. I flew in one back in 2005 and it had to have been one of their first because the interior was very outdated (talking projector and screen on a bulkhead for entertainment).

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Nah. I'm in the very front of Econ. It was cheaper and I have heaps of leg room. It's ridiculous how much I'm able to spread out, particularly because I'm alone in this group of three seats. I'd be interested to see how UALs 744s look now. I flew in one back in 2005 and it had to have been one of their first because the interior was very outdated (talking projector and screen on a bulkhead for entertainment).

They're still the exact same. Haha brings back memories from my childhood though, since they literally haven't changed since.