Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[18JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Release Planning... (Whoa?! Yes I just said that!)

Hello Ryan,  I am not patronising but you always post items with your knowledge of flight simming that usually make sense.  Along time ago, I realise you have been very busy, you stated you would take time to update the Nvidia Inspector bearing in mind that the software/hardware has improved by leaps and bounds and with the new Queen included, might it be possible for a current update some time soon of the NI, if not, I quite understand.

Hello Ryan,  I am not patronising but you always post items with your knowledge of flight simming that usually make sense.  Along time ago, I realise you have been very busy, you stated you would take time to update the Nvidia Inspector bearing in mind that the software/hardware has improved by leaps and bounds and with the new Queen included, might it be possible for a current update some time soon of the NI, if not, I quite understand.

Hi Richard, a little off topic. No?  If you are using P3D there's no need for the NI in my opinion.

Dan Downs KCRP

Dan, a little off topic - how to achieve anti aliasing with aircrafts like A2A or PMDG without NI? (multisampling or sparse grid aa?)

Honest question really because I just can't avoid NI (besides from NI you can also set some other things which are also accessible from NV CP)

Lucky! Please tell me you're on the upper deck?  I'm going to make it my goal to be on the last United 747 flight later this year - Hopefully, I don't have to go all the way to Beijing to do it.  Already am confirmed on the first 777-300ER next month!

LH Biz class seat is overrated in my opinion. Flew it a few times last year on it on the 346 and 748 (upper and lower deck). Its better than what they used to have but still not quite up to the competition (first class on the other hand is out of this world). LH service is fantastic though across all classes and that's why i keep coming back. 

• Upvote 1

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Eagerly awaiting the 747. Any chance to see improvements roll back to the ngx?

I believe they indicated that some would flow back to the 777, so I presume the 737NGX would benefit at some point, like what happened with the weather radar.

Hello Dan,  It may be a little off topic but I posted this in relation to Ryans post on the previous page.

Mister Randazzo, any news about X-plane, you like to share.

Thank you, I'm waiting for a great bird to fly in XP!

Regards, Albert Miu
                                                            CPU: Intel i7 4790k @4.6Ghz GPU: ASUS GTX 1080 8GB OC Motherboard: Asus MAXIMUS VI Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB 1866mhz 
                                               PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850W G2 Case: Corsair VENGEANCE C70 Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H110 Monitor: BENQ 1920x1080 Windows: 10 x64 Professional

X-Plane 11 Group:     Facebook

Hi Richard, a little off topic. No?  If you are using P3D there's no need for the NI in my opinion.

Concurr.

spacer.png

Great news of the release of the 747v3

Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing what the next project may be!

Keep up the great work and looking forward to seeing what the next project may be!

Indeed, maybe an Airbus?

spacer.png

we need a better 75, and 76, you know what screw it make an ERJ175 because PMDG will release it faster than aerosoft and their CRJ project