Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[18JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Release Planning... (Whoa?! Yes I just said that!)

Well...

I was out of the business for a couple of years and didn't realize how expensive commercial addons are today!

Never mind. When you love, you don't count.

Just purchased her and waiting now for my download link!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeess!!!!

Not sure the wifey will appreciate though...

:Party:

sans_t19.png

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Make sure, you'll get miles as well for it...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Well...

I was out of the business for a couple of years and didn't realize how expensive commercial addons are today!

Never mind. When you love, you don't count.

Just purchased her and waiting now for my download link!!!

Yeeeeeeeeeess!!!!

Not sure the wifey will appreciate though...

:Party:

I only need few $ (only 228,000,000.00 of them) :Tounge:

Absolutely not buying unless the space shuttle on top is selectable option in FMC  :wink:  :wink:

120417061615-shuttle-discovery-close-up-

Pavel Brodský

Absolutely not buying unless the space shuttle on top is selectable option in FMC  :wink:  :wink:

120417061615-shuttle-discovery-close-up-

Pavel Brodský

Wasn't that a 742?

OT: With this forth coming and the FSL being released for P3D now its time to lock the wallet up!

Nah. I'm in the very front of Econ. It was cheaper and I have heaps of leg room. It's ridiculous how much I'm able to spread out, particularly because I'm alone in this group of three seats. I'd be interested to see how UALs 744s look now. I flew in one back in 2005 and it had to have been one of their first because the interior was very outdated (talking projector and screen on a bulkhead for entertainment).

Flew on a UA 747 last year from NRT to SFO. Still very outdated lol. I spent most of the flight staring out the window watching the magnificent queen do her thing. :)

Sante Sottile

Flew on a UA 747 last year from NRT to SFO. Still very outdated lol. I spent most of the flight staring out the window watching the magnificent queen do her thing. :)

Ouch! Poor Queens.

Kyle Rodgers

I spent most of the flight staring out the window

Every time I fly long haul I have the flight attendants telling me to shut my blinds - even in the middle of the night. I asked them once, "why, to keep the dark out?" :dance:

David Porrett

Its a 747-100(!)

inhkpk.jpg

Current project. Guess what will eventually be on top!!

:-) ;-)

Roberto

• Upvote 1

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Every time I fly long haul I have the flight attendants telling me to shut my blinds - even in the middle of the night. I asked them once, "why, to keep the dark out?" :dance:

Usually just to be sure someone doesn't leave it open and then fall asleep such that it's left open and the sun glares in when you get back into daylight on the long haul.

It's also to make sure William Shatner isn't bothered by anything "...out there...on the wing!"

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

It's also to make sure William Shatner isn't bothered by anything "...out there...on the wing!"

That episode scared the beejeebers out of me.

Dan Downs KCRP

It is reassuring to know the VAS on this is from what I remember a team member reporting a while ago (and don't know if still the case) that the VAS on this is just under that of the 777. Especially in light of the VAS disaster unfolding today on the forum of a P3D release of a certain A320. What a mess... Glad I saved my money for this plane. Looks like an all Boeing fleet for me.

Eric