Sign in to follow this  
ckaratr

777X doesn't Initialize And Ctd

Hi guys,

For two days, I cant fly with t7. It crash without any error message despite I did nothing. I uninstall and reinstall, it worked yesterday and I opened today once. After restarting fsx, it asked pmdg_777x.dll whether give a permission or not. And it is not working..

How can I solve?

For two days you get a crash after saying OK to permissions? Does this mean it did used to work?  What changed?  Why did you uninstall/reinstall, are  you aware this creates more problems than it fixes?

it asked pmdg_777x.dll whether give a permission or not. And it is not working..

You didn't say if you gave permissions or not.  I assume you gave permissions and then it crashed.  Have you checked the Windows error reporting for recorded events there?  Easy way to do this is to use the free AppCrashView utility.

First step in solving problem is to define problem. You have not done that yet. More information is needed.

Dan Downs KCRP

Of course I gave permission. And yes, it used to work. I did not change anything but it started to crash without any error message..

I tried to start but it crashed. Then I uninstalled and delete everything that related with t7 even the liveries. Then I installed and I've done everything correctly. I flew yesterday and I start t7 without any problem. Then I needed to restart fsx then it asked for pmdg777_x.dll again even if I said yes to this before. I cant realize what causes this problem.

T7 like my ex. It doesnt make me happy but I cant live without it..

Are you running FSX 'as admin?"

If FSX is installed in the default location, it must have admin rights to do things like update permissions.  Also, when installing the PMDG installer needs to be run with admin right too.

You can also try to move fsx.cfg to your desktop for temporary storage, restart FSX and let it rebuild a default config file and see if it works okay.  If so, the problem is in your configuration file.

Dan Downs KCRP

Yes and I also run fsx with Windows xp sp3 compability mode.

I deleted fsx.cfg and it created one, but problem still continue.

Wow.., still on XP?  The PMDG product page for the 777 is pretty clear.  Might work with XP but not supported.  The bottom line is that it was working, so that is a big plus.  But if you didn't change anything, then it's a total unknown why it will not load now when it did before.

Maybe check your VS 2010 runtime modules.  Get the latest from Microsoft here:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Also try to remove other addons including FSUIPC just to make sure.

I'm running out of ideas.

Dan Downs KCRP

Wow.., still on XP?  The PMDG product page for the 777 is pretty clear.  Might work with XP but not supported.  The bottom line is that it was working, so that is a big plus.  But if you didn't change anything, then it's a total unknown why it will not load now when it did before.

Maybe check your VS 2010 runtime modules.  Get the latest from Microsoft here:  https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555

Also try to remove other addons including FSUIPC just to make sure.

I'm running out of ideas.

I'm using Win7 but i run fsx with xp sp3 compability mode and gave admin rights.

It used to work clearly without any problem, but suddenly it crashes before it initialize.

I used FSX on Win7 and Vista for several years without ever having to run it in XP compatibility mode. Try it without.

Regardless, it wouldn't hurt to try testing or installing latest redistributals.  The PMDG installer launches a Microsoft module that only checks to see if they exist, it doesn't check them for validity. 

Now that I know you are on Win7, there's a lot more than can be done.  You need to find the event record in the Windows Administrative Tools Event Viewer, or you should get AppCrashView to make finding the event record easy.  Without any event information we are in the dark.  There is also a good CTD guide for FSX in the AVSIM forums.

Dan Downs KCRP

I downloaded appcrashview and I'll try.

Everytime it asks trust to pmdg_777x.dll, it crashes.. It asked again and crashed again.

Version=1
EventType=APPCRASH
EventTime=131292547790266639
ReportType=2
Consent=1
UploadTime=131292547791676720
ReportIdentifier=a652948d-ddd3-11e6-b4cc-fcf8aecbfe20
IntegratorReportIdentifier=a652948c-ddd3-11e6-b4cc-fcf8aecbfe20
WOW64=1
Response.type=4
Sig[0].Name=App Name
Sig[0].Value=fsx.exe
Sig[1].Name=Application Version
Sig[1].Value=10.0.61637.0
Sig[2].Name=Uygulama Zaman Damgası
Sig[2].Value=46fadb14
Sig[3].Name=Hata Modülü Adı
Sig[3].Value=API.DLL
Sig[4].Name=Hata Modülü Sürümü
Sig[4].Value=10.0.61637.0
Sig[5].Name=Hata Modülü Zaman Damgası
Sig[5].Value=46fadb58
Sig[6].Name=Special Status Code
Sig[6].Value=c0000005
Sig[7].Name=Özel Durum Uzaklığı
Sig[7].Value=000230b3
DynamicSig[1].Name=OS Sürümü
DynamicSig[1].Value=6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
DynamicSig[2].Name=Yerel Kimlik
DynamicSig[2].Value=1055
UI[2]=D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
UI[3]=A fatal error occurred.
UI[4]=Windows soruna çevrimiçi çözüm arayabilir ve programı yeniden başlatmaya çalışabilir.
UI[5]=Çevrimiçi çözüm ara ve programı yeniden başlat
UI[6]=Daha sonra çevrimiçi çözüm ara ve programı kapat
UI[7]=Programı kapat

There is too many "loaded module"

Sec[0].Key=LCID
Sec[0].Value=1055
FriendlyEventName=Stopped Working
ConsentKey=APPCRASH
AppName=Microsoft® Flight Simulator X
AppPath=D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

The faulting module is the api.dll, which is a very low level interface between running applications such as FSX and the Windows OS.

Did you try without XP compatibility mode?  I also suggested you run FSX "as admin," are you doing that?

Finally, if these suggestions do not work I suggest you submit a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.  This is a user forum and not a direct communication with PMDG.

Dan Downs KCRP

The another report show that there is an apphangb1 error..

Açıklama
Bir sorun bu programın Windows ile etkileşimini durdurdu.
Hata Uygulaması Yolu:    D:\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Sorun imzası
Sorun Olay Adı:    AppHangB1
Uygulama Adı:    fsx.exe
Uygulama Sürümü:    10.0.61637.0
Uygulama Zaman Damgası:    46fadb14
Askı İmzası:    3ae3
Askı Türü:    256
OS Sürümü:    6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Yerel Kimlik:    1055
Ek Askı İmzası 1:    3ae3d4b3ff34caefd719f1bba92d9ef6
Ek Askı İmzası 2:    b41d
Ek Askı İmzası 3:    b41d5fbb91022006274a4a6a2e8c6b6d
Ek Askı İmzası 4:    3ae3
Ek Askı İmzası 5:    3ae3d4b3ff34caefd719f1bba92d9ef6
Ek Askı İmzası 6:    b41d
Ek Askı İmzası 7:    b41d5fbb91022006274a4a6a2e8c6b6d

You are not trying the suggestions. I'm gone.

Dan Downs KCRP

You are not trying the suggestions. I'm gone.

I'm not between jobs and I play it in my leisure time. I just update my problem and give an information about an issue..

I'll try when I'm available to do what you say..