Sign in to follow this  
PaulGR

Ummm... PMDG... Is your FB cover photo showing a 767 wing?

Please explain  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

Please please please pretty please 767.

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Please explain  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:  :excl:

That looks like the 737NGX to me... here is a 767 wing:

maxresdefault.jpg

Pretty sure its a 737 wing view. 

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

If you zoom in on the 767 wing so that you can only see the two outboard pylons, it looks very similar to the picture. But, I agree, it's more than likely the NGX.

Edit: Wes... You changed the picture. Haha

Wes don't change pictures lol.

I'm still not convinced. I need PMDG official here :D

hqdefault.jpg

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Edit: Wes... You changed the picture. Haha
Damn! Caught! The first image was a 757 by mistake. The corrected pic is a 767 without winglets, but you can clearly see the different flap fairings and the fuel dump pipe etc.

Wes don't change pictures lol.

I'm still not convinced. I need PMDG official here :D
First pic was a 757 by mistake... sorry! tried to do it quick so i didnt get caught!!! The PMDG facebook image has the NGX more squared off fairings and slightly less swept back winglet.

The photo was published first on 30.3.2012. So I do not think, that this is a 757 or 767 :)

The photo was published first on 30.3.2012. So I do not think, that this is a 757 or 767 :)

Man, at least let me live for a bit with the hope of a 767 lol!

Pawel Grochowski

8LRyGFr.png  

Every single movement of a PMDG member will be taken into consideration,analyzed, discussed, decoded whatsoever, surely you guys are having tough time! I can feel it.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I am sure we would all love to be proved wrong on this one and for it to be a 767...

Sorry man:)

but i do have a crazy crazy assumption for you:

Pmdg has changed their coverpictures 4 days ago, then today. 4 days ago it was the 777. Today it is the 737. The product they published before, when i remember correctly. Maybe they will change all 4 days their coverpicture (one photo off a product they published before). The day after all "old" products have been shown, they will release the Queen of the Skies V3. (Like a countdown)

Sorry man:)

but i do have a crazy crazy assumption for you:

Pmdg has changed their coverpictures 4 days ago, then today. 4 days ago it was the 777. Today it is the 737. The product they published before, when i remember correctly. Maybe they will change all 4 days their coverpicture (one photo off a product they published before). The day after all "old" products have been shown, they will release the Queen of the Skies V3. (Like a countdown)

Its actually backwards, the 373 was first then the 777 a few years later