Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

Pan & Tilt in VC and exterior

Hello,
I have just purchased Chaseplane. Managed to set up the views in VC. Able to zoom in and out with key assignment. Pan & Tilt using the joystick hat buttons. So far, very happy with the interior settings.

However, when in exterior view, I only can pan around the aircraft, can not move up or down. I have read in the forum and I believed this is what we have for now and will be updated later in Alpha 2? If so, can I not use Chaseplane in exterior and use FSX default pan instead? Or how can I pan and tilt around to look outside?

In addition, when pan & tilt outside or inside the aircraft, it affects the other one at the same time. Is there a way to stop it?

Thank you,

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

Hi,

In Alpha 1.5 (0.1.5xx) you can move around Spot View in supported simulators using the same buttons you assigned to move up/down/right/left.

To move around the aircraft freely, make sure you use the Outside view mode supplied with ChasePlane.

Regards,

Keven

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi,

In Alpha 1.5 (0.1.5xx) you can move around Spot View in supported simulators using the same buttons you assigned to move up/down/right/left.

To move around the aircraft freely, make sure you use the Outside view mode supplied with ChasePlane.

Regards,

Keven

Hi,

I can move around spot view by using the HAT, but it will also move my view in VC simultaneously. Is there a way to separate chaseplane VC and FSX spot view so it don't affect each other?

For now I don't use the outside view in Chaseplane because I still prefer the way default spot view works (viewing around the aircraft), but I have not managed to get it working. Or it can not?

Thank you

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5