Sign in to follow this  
Humberside

Home Built Cockpit

Maybe you could look into another b747 made by psx which is aimed at home built cockpits. You can look at simfest U.K. For instance.

Will the 747v3 be able to act as the 747 for a home built cockpit

I can't remember whether the functionality will be there right out of the box (I know some of it is in there right now), but the aim is to provide a way for people to use our software across networked computers for home flight deck stuff. This functionality is the backbone of our Sim Center, which will launch with a 748 sim (though the first sims to allow public access will likely be the 737 or 777).

Kyle Rodgers

Working on this myself. I own aerowinx but wanted to do a through eval on the v3 when it comes out. Kyle- will the details on the PMDG solution become available at release or has it and I've missed a post somewhere along he way? Are you keeping up with your flight training too?

To the Oper - feel free to reach out to me via PM and perhaps we can work through the issues together and share some info

Working on this myself. I own aerowinx but wanted to do a through eval on the v3 when it comes out. Kyle- will the details on the PMDG solution become available at release or has it and I've missed a post somewhere along he way? Are you keeping up with your flight training too?

I'm sure RSR will include more detail as it the day approaches. He spoke about it in relatively good detail at FlightSimCon 2015. There are a few good vids on YouTube of it. He starts it at about 20min in.

And yes. Just need to knock out my multicomm and I'm done. I've just been slacking and/or busy. Before I took a quick break for the last few days I was basically up for the day job, home coding and then sleeping. Rinse, repeat. Haha.

Kyle Rodgers