Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

Europe OpenLC v. 1.30

Hi,

I cant seem to locate version 1.30 on FlightSimStore (only 1.20). I am also currently on FTX Central 2. Do I really need Central 3 or can I download v. 1.30 of OpenLC Europe somewhere else?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

I tend to believe that ORBX is using their own distribution channel to prevent or at least minimize piracy and lost revenue. You WILL need FTX central v3 if I recall correctly. 

Maarten Otto

19.jpg

I tend to believe that ORBX is using their own distribution channel to prevent or at least minimize piracy and lost revenue. You WILL need FTX central v3 if I recall correctly. 

I see, then I will download it then. I just dont like the setup of central 3, to me v.2 is more user friendly with more options etc.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Takes a little getting used to... 

I can recommend, that if you're getting slow download speeds, clicking the "Use CDN Servers..." in Options helps.

I still get some weird crashes with FTXCentral V3 sometimes while downloading/installing sceneries, though... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Takes a little getting used to... 

I can recommend, that if you're getting slow download speeds, clicking the "Use CDN Servers..." in Options helps.

I still get some weird crashes with FTXCentral V3 sometimes while downloading/installing sceneries, though... 

Will keep that in mind, thanks!

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Central 3 actually isn't all that bad once you get used to it. In fact I'd actually say it's a decent improvement on version 2. I didn't like it at first but now that I've given it time, it makes the user experience a lot easier.

Also, using Central isn't something you need to use overly much. So even if you don't like it, it's not the end of the world.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Central 3 actually isn't all that bad once you get used to it. In fact I'd actually say it's a decent improvement on version 2. I didn't like it at first but now that I've given it time, it makes the user experience a lot easier.

Also, using Central isn't something you need to use overly much. So even if you don't like it, it's not the end of the world.

Yes apparently my skepticism was proven incorrect. Central 3 is actually really good.

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth