Sign in to follow this  
737guy1

Xtreme Prototypes Learjet 25 Version 2 Repaints

Awesome...  Love it!  Are you using Photoshop to do these?  

Yes, indeed Photoshop.

Mitchell Haughee

Nice.  Did you ever upload the latest FSW version paint?  I didn't see it in the library this morning.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Nice.  Did you ever upload the latest FSW version paint?  I didn't see it in the library this morning.

There was a jumble up or something, but it is just now up.

On 62DK, I'm thinking about leaving the wing tank lines thicker than they are on the real thing.  What do you guys think?

32488369632_0a2754ab9a_b.jpg2017-1-31_23-42-28-863 by Mitch Haughee,

Mitchell Haughee

How do you get the pilots to appear in the cockpit on external view?

Jason Richards

5 minutes ago, jason74 said:

How do you get the pilots to appear in the cockpit on external view?

Click on the captain yoke.  F/O yoke activates the tie downs.

Mitchell Haughee

Also for everyone else, most of my paints have undergone further revisions as I've learned more.  So if you have a favorite, message me and I can get you the latest for that paint job.  

• Upvote 1

Mitchell Haughee

Mitchell, Thanks for the repaints,  love this bird!

Any chance N37943, 5th one down could be done? Actually it looks like it would be pretty hard, but it sure looks sharp! Don't think it's flying anymore this is the only picture I could fine.

http://aviadejavu.ru/Site/Crafts/Craft30163.htm

Thanks again for these paints!

Martin

15 hours ago, MartinRex007 said:

Mitchell, Thanks for the repaints,  love this bird!

Any chance N37943, 5th one down could be done? Actually it looks like it would be pretty hard, but it sure looks sharp! Don't think it's flying anymore this is the only picture I could fine.

http://aviadejavu.ru/Site/Crafts/Craft30163.htm

Thanks again for these paints!

Martin

Yeah, that would definitely be a hard one to make look good with all those small lines.  I'm not going to say it won't get done, but it looks pretty difficult for me at least. 

Mitchell Haughee

Hi Mitchell, understand, when I first saw it I thought wow what a nice paint job, but it does looks like a real challenge to paint! 

Cheers

Martin

Hi Mitchell,

Great repaints for this nice model.  I like the HF lines, very clean and simple.  I modified the flag and de-emphasized the fwd cargo door openings just for my own taste but thanks for the repaints.

glj25.jpg

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

On 9/16/2017 at 2:12 PM, kdfw__ said:

Hi Mitchell,

Great repaints for this nice model.  I like the HF lines, very clean and simple.  I modified the flag and de-emphasized the fwd cargo door openings just for my own taste but thanks for the repaints.

glj25.jpg

Sweet, glad you like it!

Note to everyone: with 2.1 being released they added the fuel jettison "pipe" under the rear of the tip tanks.  For all of my repaints, copy the "5" texture from any of the 2.1 release paint jobs.  It contains the texture for the pipe that wasn't there on the 2.0 paint jobs that my paints were done on.   

Mitchell Haughee

Im sorry to be "that guy" but what do you mean with "5 texture"? I can not get any of this awesome repaints to work in P3D. When I select them all I see is "preview not availible" and when I launch the sim, it CTD. Thank you.

Most of my work has been updated.  You should download and install the first version following the directions in the "readme" file.  Then download the updates file that I uploaded separately.  Follow the instruction in that "readme" file. 

Without seeing how you have it in your computer, I can't tell you exactly what is wrong.  If you take some pics of it I can probably help if what I said above does not work.

Mitchell Haughee