Sign in to follow this  
MarioB

No contact with the aircraft

I've been using LINDA for a while. I just reinstalled my sim due a recent dll.xml issue that provoked a CTD. Updated to FSUIPC 4.959m, all good. But LINDA (updated to 2.88 today) does not trigger anything from any aircraft. I see that the buttons work in the LINDA GUI, but no action takes place in the aircraft.

First time it does this to me. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

Hi Mario,

go into Linda and press reload Lua Engine.

I have the same Problem since the last Version. (2.8.8)

This work for me.

In the past when i Change a airplane Linda synronised well.

At now i must make it by me.   (reload Lua Engine)

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

OK got it. It worked for me too. Thanks a bunch Frank!

Well, that was short-lived. I have no more contact with any buttons. It doesn't even trigger in LINDA's GUI. Just did a complete re-install with 2.8.8. All joysticks/panels identified. Controls\standard.xml file edited as per manual.

As I mentioned in another post, SAITEK switch panel detected but could not be opened...

Missing something?

As I mentioned in another post, SAITEK switch panel detected but could not be opened...

Missing something?

Have you assigned functions to the Switch Panel switches? You need a ON function for OnPress and an OFF function for OnRelease.

For example, for the PANEL switch you need Light_PANEL_on (OnPress) and Light_PANEL_off (OnRelease) or equivalent for the aircraft you are using.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

LINDA Support/Developer - VATSIM and BAVirtual - Airbus Flyer

i7 1TB SSD GTX980 - FSX/P3D - Aerosoft Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 - FS2Crew

Have you assigned functions to the Switch Panel switches? You need a ON function for OnPress and an OFF function for OnRelease

Hello Scot.

Yes I did. I have used LINDA with pleasure for quite a while.

What baffles me is that there is no contact between the Logitech 3D Pro, the CH TQ and the Saitek switch panel and LINDA. Whatever switch/button I flick on any controller has no response in LINDA. Yet, my controllers are all setup and recognized 

BTW - I have re-installed P3D due to a corrupt dll.xml file. FSUIPC 4.959m solved my issues

Changes to P3D, FSUIPC4 and LINDA have led to some issues.

I suggest you go to the LINDA Setup page and open the Console (tick Developer Mode if required). Select Verbose logging and tick GUI and LUA. Restart your Flt Sim and LINDA all buttons pressed will logged (in great detail). Look for any red error reports. Any errors can produce the problem you are seeing.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Scot,

yesterday i install Linda 2.8.8 V2.

When i start Linda it is the same Version as 2.8.8.V1 or........ ?

Nothing changes.

I have the same Problem when i Change a aicraft linda do not change the Joystik Settings .

When i press reload lua engine it works.

I found no difference between V 1 and V2.

Greatings from

Frank

WIN 11 64 Pro, Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, I7 13700K, be-quiet Loop Silent 2 WK, RTX 3090 OC, 32 GB DDR5 Kingston Fury Beast EXPO, 4x Nvme Samsung PRO, MS2020, be quiet SP11 850 Watt

Frank, what version of FSUIPC4 are you using? There is an issue which I have been working on with FSUIPC4's developer which should resolve the problem in the near future. In the meantime, you still need to Reload LUA Engine to get control on changing an aircraft.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Hi Scot,

i use Version 4.959n.

You are very fast.....

Frank

That is a beta version that is causing the problem.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

What is a Beta Version...

(FSUIPC or Linda V2)

Frank

• Upvote 1

FSUIPC4 4.959n. A new version should be released shortly as 4.960 (don't quote me) which resolves a number of issues with LINDA and MCP such as P3D crashing.

The LINDA 2.8.8 v2 build is unchanged except for the removal of a system config-hid file which was causing new installation issues for some LINDA users. LINDA 2.8.8 has been tested with the to-be-released version of FSUIPC4 and P3D v3.4 HF2.

Andrew Gransden

Scotland, UK

Thanks,

good to know. I use P3D v.3.4 HF2 with Linda 2.8.8v2 and FSUIPC 4.959n.

The last flights are working well. 

I will waitung vor a new FSUIPC Version.

At the last to week before V2 a had some P3D crashes, i do not now wy.

Mayby Linda......

Frank