Sign in to follow this  
Tabs

Now boarding Flight 666 - Eddie sends his regards!

Oh. My. Days. Maiden are my favourite band and sadly I missed the chance to go see Ed Force One on their last world tour. I was hoping for someone to do this livery for the V3 when it was released and it turns out it comes with it. I'm speechless. She will be the first bird I fly when the 744V3 is released. Absolutely love it. Epic pictures too.

Up The Irons \m/.

James Fakeri

Hi all,

Someone out there in sim world did a lovely paint for the 747v2, I found it and did the whole world tour, usually within a week of the band doing the trip for real. I downloaded the flight plan for each leg from Flightaware and set it up using Aivlasoft EFB, and off I went...........It was brilliant.

I was going to miss the Edforce one paint when the  new 747v3 came out so I am delighted to see you have permission to do an official one for the v3. It looks amazing, and thank you everyone involved in making it happen.

Guess I am now going to have to redo the whole tour again with the new 747v3 how cool.

Oh just one question, is there any chance of some how including an official file with all the flightplans for the whole tour with the Iron Maiden paint scheme? I was missing a couple when I did my tour, and would love to do it accurately this time.

Thanks again PMDG  looking forward to seeing this new bird in the flesh.

• Upvote 1

Happy Flying,

Dave Phillips.

Oh just one question, is there any chance of some how including an official file with all the flightplans for the whole tour with the Iron Maiden paint scheme? I was missing a couple when I did my tour, and would love to do it accurately this time.

Hi Dave,

If you still have those flightplans, could you possibly send them to me please? I tried to track every flight they did, but flightaware didn't post them all.

Thanks

James Fakeri

Hi Dave,

If you still have those flightplans, could you possibly send them to me please? I tried to track every flight they did, but flightaware didn't post them all.

Thanks

James Fakeri

+1

Hi Dave,

Thanks

James Fakeri

Me too

Pablo Vazquez - Flight Attendant - Major US Airline

(P3D v4.3, PMDG 744v3, PMDG 748, PMDG 777, PMDG 737 NGX, QualityWings 787, Captain Sim 757, Aerosoft Airbus Professional and FSLabs A320x)

1hxz6d.jpg

If PMDG model visual damage in addition to systems modelling, then you could have the 744 delayed at Santiago, Chile...

• Upvote 1

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

Hello, I recently bought the new 747 and had to use this livery. It was pointed out to me by a friend that the livery isn't accurate.

On the pilot side where the destination names are there is a '666' which I've been told shouldn't be there, I've checked photo's online and can't see this on any of them.

Could you please advise why the '666' was added?

Much appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Adam, here's one you missed of EFO  at Schiphol... ;)

ed-force-one-4carnoud-raeven-640.jpg?ito

Blue 666 added - looking over Ed's blog http://www.edforce.one/2016_06_01_archive.html

it may have been added before Zurich.

Mark Robinson

Part-time Ferroequinologist

Author of FLIGHT: A near-future short story (ebook available on amazon)

I made the baby cry - A2A Simulations L-049 Constellation

Sky Simulations MD-11 V2.2 Pilot. The best "lite" MD-11 money can buy (well, it's not freeware!)

It's under the Air Atlanta Icelandic available in the Ops Center

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

It's under the Air Atlanta Icelandic available in the Ops Center

GEEZ! if it had been a snake it would have bit me!! :Tounge: I didn't even notice it!!

Thanks a ton!!

UPS123.png