Sign in to follow this  
groentesoep

Flight Sim Labs A320 released for P3D

$3000 - $5000 computers? What reality are you live in, people?  :Devil:

ASUS ROG series of Laptops and Desktops :wink:  :good:

$3000 - $5000 computers? What reality are you live in, people?  :Devil:

Reality called Croatia, where 25% sale tax is a norm :P

Yeah I paid my desktop PC 2500 EUR, and thats with gtx 1060 card, i can only dream about getting 1070 not talking about 1080

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

ASUS ROG series of Laptops and Desktops :wink:  :good:

With 3000 to 5000 dollars  i can build myself a custom built  computer using Asus motherboard an i think i will have extra cash left .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

no you dont. Its already been said that they will roll out free updates. Hence, the higher price for the P3d products from PMDG. Ya know, it always being in constant developement.

What did FSL mention in that respect? Will they provide V4 updates?

At the moment I am quite reluctant to invest in anything P3D with the looming V4 version. However that A2A Connie would be great and certainly this bus looks good, too. From what I read it seems to be an outstanding add-on.

Regards, Perry

With 3000 to 5000 dollars  i can build myself a custom built  computer using Asus motherboard an i think i will have extra cash left .

i'm too busy and lazy to build computers again, i use to build them when i was in my 20's and single but now i'm in my 40's with a family.

I must admit I will NEVER pay that amount for an addon, no matter how advanced /good it is. Some of us have other things that need that kind of money, like family, rent, food etc. I really think it's the wrong way that developers take by increasing the prices. I believe they would sell twice as many or even more, if they kept the prices at a resonable level (max $60) and there by making the same profit (or more).

OK, back to my aerosoft A320 which is plenty enough for me, not saying I don't want it to be as realistic as possible, but not for any price.

• Upvote 3

Jorn Lundtoft

I don't always stop and look at airplanes.........Oh wait, Yes I do.

Intel I7-13700F, 32GB Fury DDR5 - 6000, Kingston 1TB NVMe PCIe 4.0 SSD, Asus Geforce RTX 4070 TI 12GB, Kingston 2TB M2 NVMe SSD, Corsair 750W PCU, Windows 11

Yeah, I am sorry I forgot that. at the end of the day i should have kept in mind that all other developers are living in pure poverty.

That's not wat you forgot. You forgot to think before you posted: 'Do I have enough facts to accuse them of being greedy?'

• Upvote 2

Wow! That's a steep price to pay for an addon. Sure, people will buy it, and when the P3D x64 drops, they will have to pay again.

It just doesn't make sense to buy such a resource hungry addon for P3Dv3, when P3Dx64 is right around the corner.

I must admit I will NEVER pay that amount for an addon, no matter how advanced /good it is. Some of us have other things that need that kind of money, like family, rent, food etc. I really think it's the wrong way that developers take by increasing the prices. I believe they would sell twice as many or even more, if they kept the prices at a resonable level (max $60) and there by making the same profit (or more).

OK, back to my aerosoft A320 which is plenty enough for me, not saying I don't want it to be as realistic as possible, but not for any price.

So if the max is 60 are you saying fsl should get the same for this far more dealtailed a320 as aerosoft gets for theirs?

• Upvote 1

Mike Avallone

9900k@5.0,Corsair H115i cooler,ASUS 2080TI,GSkill 32GB pc3600 ram, 2 WD black NVME ssd drives, ASUS maximus hero MB

I will purchase Aerosoft version twice one for me one for my buddy, will have way more fun and still It will cost way cheaper than this insane price, with far better sim flight experience.

And one fine day you will still buy he fslabs one..so I actually will turn out to be more expensive...

Question: Have FSLabs stated there will be a free update for P3D 64 bit?  I believe PMDG indicated this would be the case for the 777 - this would seem to me to be reasonable justification for the price differential over the FSX version.

Simon.

That's the question that will determine whether I consider spending CDN$185 on this, there's just no way without some assurance I won't have to pay again for a 64 bit version...

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

Can someone advise me if they have managed to install it into 3.35 or does it have to be 3.4.

Many thanks

14ppkc-6.png

As I said before..Price hike for P3D....becoming comical right now....Get a real flying lesson for that much. 

• Upvote 3

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.