Sign in to follow this  
chisposeti

Problems recording voice

Hi Dave

I have already checked that is all on, but the truth is that P2A is not in the list of the applications which request microphone access. I don't know if this is normal because is not an Store app.

Kind regards

Good news!

Finally I got the mic working. I only been able to make it work using an USB headset or an adapter for the two jacks of my regular headset to USB. Both devices install custom drivers, so my guess is that something on my configuration makes P2A very fussy about drivers (my regular driver is Realtek High Definition Audio)

Anyway, Dave, thanks for the support. Finally I will be able to evaluate your work which at first view seems an amazing piece of software.

Regards

Fantastic!  Glad you got it working!

Please download the new Version 2.2.0.0 that I uploaded this morning.  It has some new features.

Hope you like it!

Dave

hi to all,

same problem with me,

you just shift to USB headset ?

my laptop has one "sıngle" jack entrance for headset

what you can advice to me ?

thx

It should work if you have a functioning headset that plugs into the headset jack. 

If you're having trouble, please describe the specific problem you are having.

well,

my problem is same with "chisposeti" , i follow the same steps as you described, i check everything but still no response.

i think it is because of headet. My PC is ASUS GL702V and im using apple brand white headphones

is it a problem ?

thx