Sign in to follow this  
Lbt564

Taxi2gate LFPG Released

What a day!!! 

While I totally adore T2G quality and own all of their big sceneries, I remember that they have a 'habit" to release multiple patches after the initial release, hence I wouldn't mind buying it now, rather wait for a month or two and get fully stable product like it happened with their EDDM 

What a day!!!

Exactly!

I am just simultaneously downloading LFPG and the fresh version of FSLabs A320.

With UK2000 EGCCv2 purchased a few days ago, I don't have to add what route I will be flying tonight. :wink:

Great! Looking forward to the first impressions performance-wise. :smile:

Me too, not only performance reports but any bugs or things that might not be working properly. I'd like to get it today but I usually hold off a few days to see what others have to say.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I fly a lot in Europe, strangely I don't fly in France,  But this is a very deserving airport that has never had the payware attention it needed.... and it's done by a great team!

Taxi2Gate is one of the developers I've never worked with, but I really appreciate their work!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Seems that everybody's waiting for the first brave soul that would buy it, and to report back its findings.

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

Wow, what a month Jan 2017 is turning into!

Some stunning releases this month, with no end in sight!

A

• Upvote 1

Ok so far good, VAS with NGX remaning at 1050 mb with vector, asca, fs2crew, openLC and a ton of traffic. when i was on approach from flytampa EHAM I had 500 mb left. 

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

positive first impression after a quick glance (ground only, didnt fly yet)

1.2 gb VAS left with 777 and reasonably high settings, good FPS , looks smooth so far. Modelling is very nice and it offers SODE jetways, including the new T-shaped variants. Some gates with dual jetways

• Upvote 1

Downloading now, no hesitation, its from T2G

Dan Downs KCRP