Sign in to follow this  
MarkW

FSL A320X - Performance, VAS, etc. Reports

This was one of the things that got me banned from their forum. Back in the fsx release. They blamed my system and me complaining about high vas usage just me being a troll and troublemaker. I had to turn sliders down or disable so much scenery just to get an acceptable stable level. And even then I could not complete multiple legs of a flight I had to restart the sim, no other aircraft does that to me. In the streams of people I've seen like Belynz they claimed vas improved a lot each beta release for p3d but it looks like they kept adding little animations such as cabin lights and textures, even steam coming from the wings if you turn anti-ice on. And yet all this adds to vas. They got addicted to eye candy and no regard for performance impact. The stream guys are slobbering over fsl and trashing pmdg, Belynz just called PMDG "the Carenado of jets" because they create a realistic pilot sim and save vas even though the 777 has a high vas footprint but do not do all this pointless eye candy.

I don't think it is going to get much better, they take everything personally on that forum and mistake your suggestions and bugs for being insulting. I didn't buy Orbx Vector just to have to turn it off for every Airbus flight. Thankfully I got my refund on the fsl and I'm hoping the P3d version of the PMDG 747 is not going to break the bank.

Thankfully I got my refund on the fsl and I'm hoping the P3d version of the PMDG 747 is not going to break the bank.

Do you honestly believe the PMDG 747 will be cheaper? RSR already said that pricing will be in line with the 777. And the 777 is 134.95 for P3D. The 747 will be at least that.

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Do you honestly believe the PMDG 747 will be cheaper? RSR already said that pricing will be in line with the 777. And the 777 is 134.95 for P3D. The 747 will be at least that.

similar to the 777 is okay. I got worried it is going to be a lot more because of all the models it comes with.

similar to the 777 is okay. I got worried it is going to be a lot more because of all the models it comes with.

I'm pretty sure that they will use that as an explanation why it will be more expensive than the 777. If I had to take a guess, I would say it will be at least 139.95 or even 149.95...

• Upvote 1

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT