Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - More Release Info

A Connie and now a 747 eh?  Gonna have two queens in the hangar now :smile:

Thanks for everything PMDG.

Cheers

TJ

Guest BeaverDriver

For a mere $125,000,000 you can be an early adopter- and we will even charter a 747-400 to bring your copy to you.

Well, hot damn!! That beats the Senior's Discount I was asking for!! SOLD!!!  :P

Seriously though, beautiful job on the Canadian Airlines aircraft. Hard to tell it from the real thing in that shot. Nice work, and thanks!

Glenn Davy

VAS USE:

We are putting together a little chart of VAS use to give you some real data on actual VAS use.

I know P3D is quite close to reality, but didn't know in real life airline companies are already measuring the VAS remaining too (just kidding :P !)

Good work PMDG, eagerly awaiting!

Cheers, Ed

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

You've got to love a company that knows how to do it right. Just right in ALL aspects. For sure like PMDG!

Eric 

hopefully before week 7 as i have dedicated that week for flight simulation inferno.

A huge thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

I hope my wallet is ready for this. Great news!

Pftt, I've been ready for 2 years.

spacer.png

Alright, I've got 2 weeks to save $150.00. I think my wife will let me.

That's great news

The best thing is, from Monday I have 2 weeks holiday :smile:

I hope there are no big problems anymore :Four Leaf Clover: :Praying:

cheers

Sebastian

Doubt there is any discounts! There weren't, for existing owners of their previous PMDG 737 - why should there be for PMDG 747? 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

PMDG what are we going to do if any and please don't think I'm discrediting your awesome work on product but my money I spent in first edition being that I was one who didn't get to enjoy due to having crappy rig is there any discount even 10% or 20% for wuennnof skies original owners .The despot rig part was lol ranting but seriously I still have this bird legit and proud as I was any help on this for previous owners and yes I have redeemed myself I have a nice rig now 2000$ hard earned money built myself thx 889 ti my only regret is buying haswell i7 4700 non k can't OCGTX 980 ti

No discount for previous owners of v2. You will have to save for the v3 like the rest of us.

Think about it- it costs time to build these products. Time is money. To pay them less than what the v3 is worth, not only is pitiful and disrespectful on our part to cry poor, or to ask for for genuine discounts, but it would also doom our hobby if they weren't profitable and didn't prosper from their effort.

With the utmost respect to you - please show the PMDG team the respect they deserve, and pay the cost they are asking for, which, is not an unreasonable cost given what you're getting, which is basically a real 747 (multiple engine types and variants!) WITH its flying manuals.

Brian Nellis

Alright, I've got 2 weeks to save $150.00. I think my wife will let me.

where  you get the 150  from is the question :Nail Biting:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg