Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - More Release Info

I think my wife will let me.

Just man up and do it

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

where  you get the 150  from is the question :Nail Biting:

The 777 is $134.95 for the P3D version! $149.95 (for instance) is in the area and I don't think that'll be totally off target... 

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

for $125,000,000 you recon you can fly me over in first class(oh i mean in the jump seat) to your office and pick up the copy then fly me back home instead? lol

I've been waiting for a reason to throw €2,000 on a new rig and switch over to P3D - now I've found it and will for sure purchase the FSLabs 320 too. No substitute for quality!

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------

You wouldn't be talking about the A320 would you? I think between Aerosoft and FSLabs I have flushed 150 bucks right down the toilet.

The only way which you could consider saying: " I think between Aerosoft and FSLabs I have flushed 150 bucks right down the toilet." is by...

(1) PMDG has developed a better Airbus  (fail, first smile) and

(2) If Both Aerosft's and FSL Airbus are usless ( fail, second smile). Because they are both great products.  So, if you can still smile... cheers!

Joe Miller

• Upvote 2

I never thought I would find the perfect women but now I find that she will come strolling through my hangar doors in a couple of weeks. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

:dance: :dance:WooHoo! It's been a while getting here, thanks go to PMDG and the BETA testers for all the hard work. Now where did I put my savings tin?

I never thought I would find the perfect women but now I find that she will come strolling through my hangar doors in a couple of weeks. 

Whats her name? Air France? Southwest?

Brian Nellis

Whats her name? Air France? Southwest?

I think Pan Am which flew 747's out of Pago Pago in the 80's (my favorite place to fly to and from).

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

I have just given notice to the wife and credit card company that I am purchasing a new lady. Wife has filed for divorce and credit card company has given me a blank check  :wub:  :dance:  I have already cleaned out space in the hangar..........

I've been waiting for a reason to throw €2,000 on a new rig and switch over to P3D - now I've found it and will for sure purchase the FSLabs 320 too. No substitute for quality!

I am having a $3500 computer built this week. My 5 year old computer in now a dinosaur.  New system will have Intel 7700K (OC to 5 Ghtz) , Titan X Pascal card. I just switched to P3D and only have the 777 so far.   So I want to load up the new 747, some FlyTampa and FSDTairports and Active Sky.  I need to find some scenery that put real liveries in the airports (for P3D)

I was getting a solid 30 fps on the old computer, but it crashes too many times due to faulty video card 590 GTX - doesn't pay to fix it.  I am getting a 2nd SSD and load FSX on it as well, plus a complete copy of P3D as a back up.

Paul Gugliotta

Captains,

As promised in my update from 18JAN17, I wanted to swing through tonight and give you some additional information on the upcoming release of the PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II.

Thank you so much for all the hard work behind this! You could have taken an easier route and left lots of stuff out (like others tend to) and called it a day, but the Queen v3 has become my favorite jet even before arriving in my hangar, after I watched your preview video.

I'm also happy that the release is not right now, since I have important stuff coming up the week after next and if I got the 747, well.. I would shut myself in for at least a week probably :lol:

Already got my maiden voyage planned too :smile:

All,

I've truncated a number of quoted posts over the last couple days. RSR usually writes a whole lot (as do I). In the interest of savings people's index or middle fingers (the ones on the mouse scroll wheel) from fatigue or carpal tunnel, if you note that the post is long, please ensure that you use selective quote to snag a particularly interesting bit of text from the post, or use quote and then make sure to chop it down some. It helps keep the forum neat, and also avoids burying your text under a mountain of repeated text.

Thanks!

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

My credit card is at the ready Captain Randazzo!    Looking forward to this beauty!!!

Also, it would be terrific to see you at FlightSimCon 2017 this coming June.   You were the highlight of the show two years ago and I'm fairly certain you and your team have some great things up your sleeves for the coming years.   Would love some "hints" being dropped at FlightSimCon.

Thanks again for the great work, and top notch products, your team puts out!

PHIL CHIMBOLO

"Flight Simming for 40-years"

Intel Core i7 3970X 3.50GHz (OC @ 4.20GHz) | 32GB RAM | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 8GB | Four Monitors | GoFlight Pro Yoke

GoFlight TQ6 Advance Throttle | CH Rudder Pedals | TrackIR 5