Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - More Release Info

Will any manuals/tutorial scripts be made available before release for pre-reading ?

err was any of the ngx or t7 pdf manuals released beforehand, so the answer is no, besides only 8 days to go

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

err was any of the ngx or t7 pdf manuals released beforehand, so the answer is no, besides only 8 days to go

My guess was no, although I'm sure PMDG did this before - maybe not with the NGX. Might have been someone else. I may be confusing it with the seperate purchase of the physical manuals in the past

My guess was no, although I'm sure PMDG did this before - maybe not with the NGX. Might have been someone else. I may be confusing it with the seperate purchase of the physical manuals in the past

Yea don't think they would change either, not long to go anyway for the release

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

After 20 years with fs/fsx I moved to P3D V3 2 weeks ago (yes it cost a bit of $$$ to get back my add ons) and I've never looked back! loving P3D...Currently doing a YSSY-CYVR in the 772 :)

Cant wait for the Queen though and that will finalise my PMDG Boeing hangar!....thats until the PMDG 787  :wink:

In the real world, most of them are at KMZJ, KVCV, and KMHV in the States (at least for storage). There are several more fields where they process the aircraft as scrap (KTUP, KROW, and KSFB to name a few).

Thanks Kyle. I hope these airports don't charge landing fees. I might have to delay investing in my new fleet!

Bernard Walford

A little bit of fun is always good :wink:

e2v7oe7p.jpg

cheers

Sebastian :smile:

• Upvote 3

Given that the new 747 manuals are liable to be the actual Boeing ones (like the 777 ones were), i'd say no due to copyright issues.

spacer.png

Within the next 2 weeks is perfect timing for me, my new beast of a PC arrives next week. Really looking forward to it!

Aye, pay pal standing by...take my money.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

For those asking about manuals:

No, for a couple reasons.

1. The bulk of the manuals are the Boeing manuals. They're expensive, so we're not going to just hand them out for free (and it would be against our agreement).
  2. The other manuals and tutorials are usually being updated frequently toward the end of the development cycle. This is both because we find items that trip the beta team up just about daily, and also because we want to ensure that the Intro Matches the product as closely as possible, and the product may not be finalized until very late in the game.

Given that the 737, 777, and DC-6 documents are up on the Documents page of our site (the PMDG part of the documents anyway), you may be able to access them pre-purchase, but post-release.

Aye, pay pal standing by...take my money.

I thought you'd gotten a prepaid card so as to cut down trace evidence for the PtVCW

Kyle Rodgers

I already warned my boss and the family that I will disappear to an undisclosed location for a yet to be determined amount of time.

Not bad, not bad. I have the girlfriend to deal with, a tough one, but buying her a two weeks long all inclusive package holiday will probably sort her out. ;-)

Cheers,
Zsolt Monostori

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

So FSX version for less than 90€? I can live with that.