Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[21JAN17] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II - More Release Info

Now is when time begins to slow for me. Its going to be a rough next couple of days of anxiously flying the 777 and rocking back and fourth in the fetal position :D

• Upvote 3

Aidan Hutchison

LOL...this PMDG Cultist passed hysterical weeks ago....what comes after hysterical?

Not sure what the next notch is, but it usually involves lots of screaming, typing in all caps, and waving your arms around at random intervals.  Eventually you reach status catatonic, which essentially resolves the problem by default, because you cease speaking, posting, or even even hitting the refresh button.  You just sit in a chair and stare blankly at the screen.  Perhaps Robert could arrange for the lovely Dr. Randazzo to prescribe Xanax to the entire lot of us :-)

• Upvote 5

Andrew Jones

Not sure what the next notch is, but it usually involves lots of screaming, typing in all caps, and waving your arms around at random intervals.  Eventually you reach status catatonic, which essentially resolves the problem by default, because you cease speaking, posting, or even even hitting the refresh button.  You just sit in a chair and stare blankly at the screen.  Perhaps Robert could arrange for the lovely Dr. Randazzo to prescribe Xanax to the entire lot of us :-)

Trust me the only prescription that helps in a situation like this is a daily dose of Boeing 747-400 v3 for at least three weeks

well see its like the Hong Kong Airport, without lots of signs showing the way then people will second guess their own minds and turn back, causing congestion in the terminal. Or in this case look for signs of imminent release. all hail the bringers of the queen! ohm baa shaa boeing. ohm baa shaa boeing.

Now is when time begins to slow for me. Its going to be a rough next couple of days of anxiously flying the 777 and rocking back and fourth in the fetal position :D

My long haul needs can only be fulfilled by The Queen.

Release date is Feb 3rd. 747. 7 - 4 = 3

I thought it would be 2/7. 4/2=2 then 7+7=14 14/2=7 Hence the release date is 2/7. 

Finally the forums are back.  Is Avsim bringing in new servers for the big release too?

Andrew Jones

Finally the forums are back.  Is Avsim bringing in new servers for the big release too?

Most likely just the usual pre-release traffic overload...

spacer.png

My 777 and 737 both still have AIRAC 1309, so I'm not sure that's how it works. (I don't have Navigraph)

the current  nav  data  from navigraph is  1701,  so most  likey the 747  will have  the 1701  installed  so next  month it  will be  out  of  date,  as i posted   earlier  to have the latest  nav  data  you will need  a  subscription with navigraph or  navpro  to have  the latest,  but  you  dont  have  to  if  you  dont  want  to have  the lastest  at all  you can  stay  what ever  you got  installed

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I thought it would be 2/7. 4/2=2 then 7+7=14 14/2=7 Hence the release date is 2/7. 

Never thought of that! Great point! 

My guess  for  the date  its  released  when its  on my  pc :wink:

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Who cares.....it takes them so long to release a product that I couldn't care less about all the baiting.

Who cares.....it takes them so long to release a product that I couldn't care less about all the baiting.

Right...   And that is why you are hanging around here and making posts like these  :P .   Just kidding of course!

Regards

• Upvote 1