Sign in to follow this  
softreset

You've reached the maximum number of computers allowed for your account

11 hours ago, tngarner said:

Yep, I had the internet out one night and CP did not work, then a license issue after I did some system tweets. Made me try ezdok2 and guess I am staying. To bad I like CP and the effects but not looking for a support project right now. 

Neil, are you saying, if the net is down for what ever reason, CP does not work? My network is a bit dodgy and can be down for some hours. I have never really thought about having to have the net active while using a program, other than when activating it.

Geoff Bryce

Yes, if internet goes down for a sec, gone is CP !

Also if for whatever reason their server is unavailable (like 26 feb for half a day)

VERY annoying !

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Yeah, I have been reading the the forum posts about this....I also saw where CP said they would be posting a statement about this issue later that day and then shut the topic down.. So, has there been a statement about if this was a one off or, "that's it, this is how it will be. If you or I are off line, you aint flying" at least with CP...so you better have EZDOK waiting in the wings?

Geoff Bryce

Keven has stated that he will work on off-line functionality after the release of v1.  

So, while it might be annoying if it ever happens (hasn't to me yet), I don't foresee spending another $35 USD, for a second 'in case of' camera program.

Besides, I've got several planes that don't use CP, so I would just jump to one of them, or grab a cup off coffee until the Internet comes back on. :-)

Ernest Pergrem

Thanks Ernest for reply. I do not like the idea of a program monitoring me when using a pc. If it is good enough for the likes of PMDG, FSL and Aerosoft and their opposition EZDok etc to not need an internet connection to use their programs, then a 'simple' program like CP should have no issues. If I had known this was an issue, I would not have purchased the product until the 'off line' version was working.

I still have EZYDok, so may not bin it too soon.

Geoff Bryce

Hi,

I had this issue just yesterday after a Windows 10 update (those updates gets me sick...). Now I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64bit version 1607, OS Build 14393.1198 and unable to use CP. I dropped an email to their team and still waiting for reply. Let's see...

Ivan Lewis

PMDG B737NGX, B777 and B747v3 QOTS II

Hello.

i had this issue yesterday afternoon after I had modify and deactivate Hyperthreading of my CPU looking for better performance. Then when I've tryied to open P3D V4 I can't fly because all my views and trackIR are gone and got the message of the activation from CP.

Email sent, also contacted them through Facebook, and still waiting reply from them.

i only have 1 day at week to enjoy my sim (that it's today) and now I'm grounded due to them. Very annoying, because I've payed for my products and now I can't use it due to a bug from oldprop.

Should I return to ezdok and dedicate all my day to configure views??? 

i have stopped using Chaseplane,I can only reinstall 4 time a yr!, why are they setting install limits,they did me big a favor and allowed me to reinstall,why are they constantly monitoring when I use the program?, that I thought I had purchased to use as an when I wished,if I want to install then uninstall ever mth  how/why does this effect them?,I have never come across any other software with an install limit,download limit yes,I wish they had pointed this out before I purchased it,I never had this issue with Ezdok,what other info do they collect with all this monitoring,feel like big brother watching me,

Peter

I have this problem now, too.

I had to change Mainboard and CPU (the first time changing something on my system since I bought CP) and I am also getting this message...

I already mailed the team and I hope that this will be fixed soon!

Kind regards, Matthias
My System: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080S, Win11 Pro, MSFS+Prepar3Dv5.3
My photosceneries at the FSXForum and FSDeveloper

A32X_Cockpit.pngbanner_onboard1pfhr.png

Thank you very much, I have sent a request via your website!

Kind regards, Matthias
My System: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080S, Win11 Pro, MSFS+Prepar3Dv5.3
My photosceneries at the FSXForum and FSDeveloper

A32X_Cockpit.pngbanner_onboard1pfhr.png

My problem is very different.  I run 2 desktop PC's and have FS9, FSX, P3Dv3, and P3Dv4.1 on both of them.  Bought and installed ChasePlane on one desktop, and it won't let me install it on the other desktop.  There is nothing that says you cannot install it on 2 PC's, much less you are limited to only 1 desktop.

If I can't have it on 2 PC's, then I'll be requesting a refund and going back to EZDock.

Just now, RDY said:

There is nothing that says you cannot install it on 2 PC's, much less you are limited to only 1 desktop.

Yes there is, read the notices below the buy button...

Buying ChasePlane will give you 1 license to be activated on a single computer. You are allowed to transfer this license to a new computer every 3 months.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

My bad, I missed it. 

So, to have a second license, do I have to have a second account, or can I use my original email and password to buy a second license??

We have your email message, we will see how we can make this work.

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42