Sign in to follow this  
Grandpa

What is with EmergenyPack the FO Voices?

When I try to install the ngx rebooot v 3.1 I was told to uninstall my EmergencyPack with all the different FO Voices. Why. I payed a lot of Money for it and now I can throw it in the trush? Please tell me how to instzall the reboot update v 3.1. Thank you very much.

You realize the NGX Reboot has the same "emergencies" in it for free, right?

But if you want to go back to the Special Bundle pack:

1. Open the Reboot Config Manager.  Disable FS2Crew.

2. Reinstall the old 737 Special Bundle pack.

Best,

Ok, Where to find the Emergency Installation File to delete it. How it is named? I can´t find the suitable file in the FGS2Crew-folders in FSX root.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Ok, but when I try to install the reboot NGX a message appears that tells me to uninstall the Emergency NGX. The installation aborts. What now? What is the Installation Folder Special Bundle Pack NGX named? Because I´ve the FS2Crew for the B747 and B777 too. Thank you very much.

Regards

Peter Timm

Ok, I´m trying to install the new "Reboot NGX v3.1" with the "Emergency Pack NGX"(?) with the different FO Voices if required. I have installed "SpecialBundle NGX" and "Emergency Pack NGX". Sorry, but I don´t know how to create a screenshot. Thank you for your Patience.

Regards

Peter Timm

If you're installing NGX Reboot you don't require to install Emergency NGX as it comes with it.

If you want the OLDER NGX FS2Crew then UNINSTALL NGX Reboot, restart your PC

Install original NGX FS2Crew installer (Not reboot) and then install NGX Emergency.

If it's just voices you're looking for, there is a global voices addon for fs2crew reboot which means you get all the more advanced features of this latest version along with emergencies built in.