Sign in to follow this  
GuyH

US Air Force One / Marine One

Hi guys,

As a fan of the US presidential plane, Air Force One, I am looking for a decent model that works for P3D. I already checked the library here for FSX/P3D but nothing came out.

I also checked the various flightsim websites on the net but nothing to be found. 

Also I am looking for a good Marine One model (payware or freeware). 

Any help is much apriciated! 

Thanks! 

Guy

If you want to go for completeness, there is Just Flight's freebie B757, for which you can get a USAF C-32 livery in their downloads - the USAF C-32 repaint costs 1.99 - but the base 757 is free from this download, so that itself is worth having since it costs nothing and has a few liveries available free for it. I'm sure you know the good old C-32 is used by the Vice Pres and the First Lady on occasion:

https://www.justflight.com/product/757-jetliner-freemium

Then you could see if someone has done a paint job of N757FA for it, aka 'Trump Force One' lol and kill two birds with one stone.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

If you want to go for completeness, there is Just Flight's freebie B757, for which you can get a USAF C-32 livery in their downloads - the USAF C-32 repaint costs 1.99 - but the base 757 is free from this download, so that itself is worth having since it costs nothing and has a few liveries available free for it. I'm sure you know the good old C-32 is used by the Vice Pres and the First Lady on occasion:

https://www.justflight.com/product/757-jetliner-freemium

Then you could see if someone has done a paint job of N757FA for it, aka 'Trump Force One' lol and kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks for the tip Chock! I came across the version of QualityWings (25.38EUR) but if the one from JustFlight will work for P3D that's the one I'll use ;-)