Sign in to follow this  
Manny

FSLabs A320 for P3D

I am disappointed in this purchase. 

I posted the various reasons but that thread got deleted. Not sure why.

1. OOM VAS usage unacceptable for me

2. The throttle doesn't sit well for clb (but I am going to chalk this off as my setup issue for now). IT eithers moves to MCT or or CLB with a ping nagging me that the throttle is moving.

3. No amount of turning lights on the VC switches  turns on my lights in my cockpit gauges (I'll chalk this off as my setup issue).

But the OOM/VAS is just too much to handle.  I can fly this in Princess Juliana ..Remote areas like that, I am able to fly...without any traffic etc. No sure If I want to fly it that way. I can't even fly it in DFW with just one add on FSDT KDFW and 0 traffic.

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

The addon would be like $190 in CAN dollars which is just to high for me. If it where PMDG I'd pay that but not from FSL.

• Upvote 1

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

Will FSL320 run in P3D v.3.2? Has someone tried it? I think VAS would be better managed there. Even better than in 3.3.5. That's what keeping me on the fence actually. I wait for someone to confirm that the bus will run in P3Dv.3.2 :)

Will FSL320 run in P3D v.3.2? Has someone tried it? I think VAS would be better managed there. Even better than in 3.3.5. That's what keeping me on the fence actually. I wait for someone to confirm that the bus will run in P3Dv.3.2 :)

Apparently they say the VAS is way better in 3.3

Angus Rowlands: i7 8700 RTX Asus Strix 2080, 16 GB RAM

Apparently they say the VAS is way better in 3.3

My understanding is that they say VAS is better in 3.3 than in 3.4. Yet i think it's even better in 3.2 :)

The addon would be like $190 in CAN dollars which is just to high for me. If it where PMDG I'd pay that but not from FSL.

beaten to death already http://www.avsim.com/topic/502174-flight-sim-labs-a320-released-for-p3d/page-16,

confused you say you pay the money if it were pmdg and not fsl no logic there at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I agree - there's nothing new except gripes - shutting it down.

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors