Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

Sim-Planet question

I think Sim Planet is dead.  

I sold products through them and they've vanished.  We'll never be paid.

Such is part of the cost of doing business.

Personally, I often wonder why people don't always just buy direct from the developer. 

On ‎10‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:42 AM, byork said:

‎Acho que Sim planeta está morta. ‎

‎ Eu vendi produtos através deles e eles desapareceram. Nós nunca vai ser pago. ‎

‎ Essa é a parte do custo de fazer negócios. ‎

‎ Pessoalmente, eu me pergunto por que as pessoas não sempre compram diretas do desenvolvedor. ‎

Maybe because it was cheaper there.

• Upvote 1

I tried that email address and it returned unknown and unable to deliver. I even contact aerosoft concerning the airbus purchase I made thru sim-planet, still waiting for an answer. 

On 3/10/2017 at 5:42 AM, byork said:

Personally, I often wonder why people don't always just buy direct from the developer. 

You couldn't do that with some things like Taxi2Gate scenery. If you go on their website and try to select either FS9 or FSX for scenery, it takes you straight to SimMarket.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.

On 11.3.2017 at 6:10 PM, Abelardj said:

I tried that email address and it returned unknown and unable to deliver. I even contact aerosoft concerning the airbus purchase I made thru sim-planet, still waiting for an answer. 

I have contacted Aerosoft, too (via their support ticketing system), and they replied that they got information that sim-planet will return with a new shop for their old customers. They couldn't give any further information, also not about when that new shop will be opened.

It's still a very strange story, and because they vanished from one day to the other without even informing their customers, I have serious doubts whether we will ever see that alleged "new shop". And even if they returned indeed, I wouldn't feel comfortable at all about whether it will last or whether we will have the same situation in a few years or even months from now. The sim-planet people either are sinister guys or they don't understand anything about good customer relations management. And both things are actually pretty worrying.

On 3/24/2017 at 2:26 PM, FWAviation said:

I have contacted Aerosoft, too (via their support ticketing system), and they replied that they got information that sim-planet will return with a new shop for their old customers. They couldn't give any further information, also not about when that new shop will be opened.

It's still a very strange story, and because they vanished from one day to the other without even informing their customers, I have serious doubts whether we will ever see that alleged "new shop". And even if they returned indeed, I wouldn't feel comfortable at all about whether it will last or whether we will have the same situation in a few years or even months from now. The sim-planet people either are sinister guys or they don't understand anything about good customer relations management. And both things are actually pretty worrying.

I got the same information.  I just wanted my downlink of my aerosoft airbus.  I think I might as well just repurchased the product. Like you said I also have doubt we will ever see that "new shop"

On 25.3.2017 at 10:59 PM, Abelardj said:

I got the same information.  I just wanted my downlink of my aerosoft airbus.  I think I might as well just repurchased the product. Like you said I also have doubt we will ever see that "new shop"

Well, repurchasing the product would be the worst choice, I guess. Unless, of course, you have completely lost the download file and have also previously uninstalled the Aerosoft Airbus from your system.

I now got another reply from Aerosoft after I insisted a little. They still say, though, that they can't provide any update service to the Aerosoft products I bought at sim-planet - which I find extremely disappointing and discouraging. They also say that they still have no new information on when the new sim-planet shop will open etc. :sad:

1 hour ago, FWAviation said:

Well, repurchasing the product would be the worst choice, I guess. Unless, of course, you have completely lost the download file and have also previously uninstalled the Aerosoft Airbus from your system.

I now got another reply from Aerosoft after I insisted a little. They still say, though, that they can't provide any update service to the Aerosoft products I bought at sim-planet - which I find extremely disappointing and discouraging. They also say that they still have no new information on when the new sim-planet shop will open etc. :sad:

Yes I had to do a factory reset of my PC and lost all files and downloads. The original link is expired. I thought Aerosoft would had been able to just send me a downlink since I still have my activation key . After all it's their product.

On 27.3.2017 at 8:31 PM, Abelardj said:

Yes I had to do a factory reset of my PC and lost all files and downloads. The original link is expired. I thought Aerosoft would had been able to just send me a downlink since I still have my activation key . After all it's their product.

Very true. I still hope that they won't keep us standing in the rain, though. Because after I insisted for their help one more time, I got a reply from Aerosoft today. Apparently, they are currently trying to work out another solution which could take some time - but that they will provide me with further information as soon as they are able to. Let's cross our fingers.

On 3/29/2017 at 2:37 PM, FWAviation said:

Very true. I still hope that they won't keep us standing in the rain, though. Because after I insisted for their help one more time, I got a reply from Aerosoft today. Apparently, they are currently trying to work out another solution which could take some time - but that they will provide me with further information as soon as they are able to. Let's cross our fingers.

I hope so as well. I just sent aerosoft another email today 4/5/17 asking how would we know the existence of this so called website, are they going to contact us or we just have to keep checking the Web for such website that may or may never come.to existence. 

On 06/04/2017 at 0:08 AM, Abelardj said:

I hope so as well. I just sent aerosoft another email today 4/5/17 asking how would we know the existence of this so called website, are they going to contact us or we just have to keep checking the Web for such website that may or may never come.to existence. 

Thanks

Then Tell us what they answered. 

On 4/7/2017 at 8:39 PM, Robsongois85 said:

Thanks

Then Tell us what they answered. 

Will do. I'm still waiting on them to answer. 

On 4/11/2017 at 11:32 AM, Abelardj said:

Will do. I'm still waiting on them to answer. 

sorry but at the moment we have no further information about this

This is what they answered. 

On 18/02/2017 at 4:14 PM, PAINMAN said:

I have to get my activation key on fspassenger for p3d but I can't get it because the site is down.

Im in the same case of you.

Please let me know if you find how to get activation key.

Thanks in advance

i7-8700K 3.70 GHz, GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung SSD 840 840 EVO 1TB,  RAM 16 GB, Triple Monitors : 2 LG and Planar touch screen PCT 2265 as main monitor,  Windows 10 up to date 🙂

I mailed Dan and he sent me a new activation key.

I emailed him my PayPal receipt of the purchase.

Kind regards 

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM