Sign in to follow this  
parachutem

Sim-Planet question

I noticed this past week sim-planet website has been down. I also checked their Facebook page  and last post was November are they still in business?

What happened? Since weeks it says maintenance when trying to access their site.

I think it is just down...Im not sure myself

• Upvote 1

I am trying for weeks now , i bought a lot of sceneries there and want to download a packet again but the site is not accessible and no contact possibility too.

Does anyone has a email contact off them?

regards

Michel

Almost 3 weeks now but no signs of life from Sim-Planet!

They always kept a good stock of current Rolling Cumulus missions that I'd like to buy from one place, (helps with the fading memory) but can anyone suggest another place to get RC's missions?

Thanks!!

I have to get my activation key on fspassenger for p3d but I can't get it because the site is down.

Mattias Nordgren   

fs2crew777.jpg

PRO-ATCX BETA TEAM

I have been trying to log in also, but the site has been down for awhile.

I checked their Facebook page and there has been no activity since November 16, 2016.

Looks like they may have shut down?

Pete S.

10th gen CPU I7-10700K, MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Edge MB, RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB-DDR4 3600, 

2X 1TB Sabrent Rocket Q M.2 Nvme SSD. Enermax RGB CPU Liquid Cooler.(Still waiting on Evga RTX 3080 Video)

This from drzewiecki-design website in the stores section:

SimPlanet

The store is closed.

Mario Di Lauro

I hope we can arrange support and update downloads from the product developers, now that the store seems closed.

I did some Aerosoft, Drzewiecki and FSDT purchases through Sim-Planet. The latter is not a problem, as new updates are always downloadable through the FSDT site.

As I am writing this it seems to be online again? I can't download previous purchases.

Regards, Perry

Now the website is not accessible anymore again. What the heck is going on there? I actually wanted to re-download an Aerosoft purchase I made there, and now I can't.

If they shut it down without any notice to their customers and even any Facebook or Twitter message, this seems very suspicious to me. But if they don't return, what happens to the purchases I made and the updates that are issued for them? Would Aerosoft etc. step in? Has anyone here further information on that or on what happened to the SimPlanet folks?

I'm also surprised that this seems to be the only forum discussion about it on the whole internet. I would have thought that a lot more people are affected by it.

On 15.2.2017 at 8:50 PM, mlf081161 said:

I am trying for weeks now , i bought a lot of sceneries there and want to download a packet again but the site is not accessible and no contact possibility too.

Does anyone has a email contact off them?

On their Facebook page, they mention the address sales@sim-planet.com. I haven't tried to contact them there yet, but I might try it, even if I'm not very hopeful. I saw last night that a few days ago, someone tried to reach them via Twitter - without response. See here: