Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

P3D VAS usage (FSL A320 related)

It works using the NV control panel too

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I would like to understand why is every post about  FSL A320 being closed or locked? I believe members in these forums are not only 'members' but consumers, as well. And as with every smart consumer, people are going to shop around and see what they can afford and what they like or not.. or what works for them or not.  Voicing findings about prices, performance, support , and so on... I don't understand why it seen as wrong?  (and I say with a sincere heart).

The idea of having thees forums is for support and to share experiences about our beloved hobby. I personally have not purchased the FSLA320 only cause I am fully enjoying BBS and Aerosoft's... and because I enjoy flying a quality a/c within a beautiful scenery (spectacular eye-candy). But, if the only way to fly an a/c is by reducing all the settings to a near FS2004 settings; then wow, .......... what's the point of having PD3, or ORBX, or AS16, or Flytampa, or Aerosoft's.    Hmmmm, I believe having a balance is better. 

My desire is that P3D keeps getting better, especially with it becoming 64bit. And, if developers could work with P D in making products compatible, I believe we will have a very robust flight simulation. 

Best of luck 

Joe

• Upvote 9

Joe, I am guessing every thread has been hijacked by selfish people who did nothing but complain about the price. Which is disappointing, as there was some very sensible posts by simmers sharing their experiences.

This one could very well go the same way. I hope not!!

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Guest Mik75

Joe, I am guessing every thread has been hijacked by selfish people who did nothing but complain about the price. Which is disappointing, as there was some very sensible posts by simmers sharing their experiences.

This one could very well go the same way. I hope not!!

That's it.

I would like to understand why is every post about  FSL A320 being closed or locked? I believe members in these forums are not only 'members' but consumers, as well. And as with every smart consumer, people are going to shop around and see what they can afford and what they like or not.. or what works for them or not.  Voicing findings about prices, performance, support , and so on... I don't understand why it seen as wrong?  (and I say with a sincere heart).

I would also like to know why this is happening. Can a moderator comment to let us know what the reasoning is? The threads I saw had posts that were more disappointed than angry, and that raised valid concerns that, as a consumer, I want to be aware of. In fact, that's a major reason I come to Avsim. If there's a policy that the kind of thread that informs my purchases isn't allowed, it would be good to know.

James

• Upvote 3

WOW...it works with all other planes as well. 250-300Mb free VAS injection for me. Sounds like a breath of fresh air to me 

Incredible. I was flying CYYZ CYVR with 600mb left in cruise and after doing this and restarting I am at 1400 left now. Clearly higher than I would have reached otherwise.

I would also like to know why this is happening. Can a moderator comment to let us know what the reasoning is? The threads I saw had posts that were more disappointed than angry, and that raised valid concerns that, as a consumer, I want to be aware of. In fact, that's a major reason I come to Avsim. If there's a policy that the kind of thread that informs my purchases isn't allowed, it would be good to know.

James

I started a separate thread with nothing but settings and it got locked. I don't get it.
  • Upvote 1

Mark W   CYYZ      

My Simhttps://goo.gl/photos/oic45LSoaHKEgU8E9

My Concorde Tutorial Videos available here:  https://www.youtube.com/user/UPS1000

Incredible. I was flying CYYZ CYVR with 600mb left in cruise and after doing this and restarting I am at 1400 left now. Clearly higher than I would have reached otherwise.

Mark, if you restart a flight from saved situation, you're gaining free VAS anyway - with or without the above-mentioned trick. The true test should be done on two full flights.

Mark, if you restart a flight from saved situation, you're gaining free VAS anyway - with or without the above-mentioned trick. The true test should be done on two full flights.

But what if you do both?  :wink:

I started a separate thread with nothing but settings and it got locked. I don't get it.

I haven't locked any of the FSL320 pricing topics.  I do believe it needs to be discussed as high prices can potentially have a damaging effect on flight simulation but we all survived the high price for the Ariane 737 just after the FSX release.

• Upvote 6

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Guys, FSL forum is down for me at the moment, I can see only their front page, could you share the solution here please.

Thanks!