Sign in to follow this  
hollow1slo

P3D VAS usage (FSL A320 related)

Gentlemen update 193 just released and solved the VAS issues have now more free VAS as the PMDG 777 :-)

If you own the A320 just run for this update have regained 400 mb more free vas with this update...

• Upvote 3

André

Gentlemen update 193 just released and solved the VAS issues have now more free VAS as the PMDG 777 :-)

If you own the A320 just run for this update have regained 400 mb more free vas with this update...

Where and how do I download the update please?

The nvidiea setting gave me 50K not 300k

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

You mean the two 'here' links in that topic don't point you directly to where you need to go?

----

Kenneth Verburg, Netherlands

It has no link to the update nor the instructions to do the update

please visit our forum downloads section here for the updated FSLSpotlights (v32) and the Aircraft Redownload area here to receive the new A320-X v193 update.

Redownload area here to receive the new A320-X v193 update.

Ah ok..Sorry!

Manny

The shader cache tweak doesn't work here. Same VAS as with Shader Cache on. But I never had VAS problems anyway. So no big deal for me.

Edit: And the FSL A320 still consumes 250 Mb more VAS than the PMDG 777 on my machine.

i7-10700K@5.0GHz ∣ Asus ROG Strix Gaming Z490-E Gaming ∣ 32Gb@3600MHz ∣ AMD Radeon 6900 XT

Redownload area here to receive the new A320-X v193 update.

Hi Simon,

One more Q. 

IF I have to uninstall the previous version before installing the new upload.. do I have to uninstall both? The Binary and the resources? or just the binary?

What about the spotlights?

Manny

Hi Simon,

One more Q. 

IF I have to uninstall the previous version before installing the new upload.. do I have to uninstall both? The Binary and the resources? or just the binary?

Just de install everything download the latest spotlight version from the forum here important then reinstall and runas administrator ;-)

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/files/file/317-fslspotlights/

André

You only need to install the new binaries (and the new Spotlights) provided you are on Resources .192 already.

The new .193 binaries installer should, actually, detect and uninstall the previous version for you -- just run the new .193 installer (as always: right click --> run as admin).

Spotlights I would uninstall manually and the install the new version.