Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

Delivery Tutorial Flight issue

Hi

I have an issue related to tutorial flight PDF, page 33 says:

"Plug in ZFW..... Now that this information is entered, pressing PERF key will give you an up-to-date readout (...) as well as predicted weight/fuel/endurance at our destination accounting for current winds." 

1. I don' get any predicted weight/fuel/endurance at destination information. 

2. I can only guess it's because no winds were entered by me - where to enter them? Tutorial doesn't mention that.

Thanks! 

EDIT:

If anyone searches for the answer - it starts to show the information after takeoff. 

• Upvote 1

Good to see you were able to figure it out....but yes....the PROG page comes alive one the aircraft becomes airborne, and you you will find that a more accurate estimate becomes available during the cruise rather than in the CLIMB phase.

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

Glad you found your answer.

This is my best study sim by far. I love this bird.

You really have to study and practice to get all the systems down. (at least that is what I've found). I haven't even begun to look at failure procedures. Still trying to keep shiny side up on routine flights.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Well I already had my first failure on first day - failure to check/remove gear pins and guess what happened when I wanted to retract landing gear after 2 hours of prepping the aircraft on the ground :D

2nd day was more successful and ended with dmooth landing :-)

• Upvote 2

Hah, been there. That was a shocker for sure.

Have you done the "moved condition lever to feather accidently" one yet? ;)

• Upvote 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Ahahaha that would've been my post then :lol:

• Upvote 1

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg

It sure was!

So many quirks about this aircraft but it's a pleasure to learn.

• Upvote 1

LOL....well the gear failure is not really a failure but more so a failure to follow the checklist to have the gear pins removed........this should gotten you a fire side chat with your chief pilot, either for returning to the field to address the issue, or flying at 200 kts ONLY to the destination making your arrival behind schedule

• Upvote 1

KROSWYND    a.k.a KILO_WHISKEY
Majestic Software Development/Support
Banner_MJC8.png

Sys 1:  AMD 7950X3D, NOCTUA D15S, Gigabyte Elite B650, MSI 4090, 64Gb Ram, Corsair 850 Power Supply, 2x2TB M.2 Samsung 980s, 1x4TB WDD M.2, 6xNoctua 120mm case fans, LG C2 55" OLED running at 120Hz for the monitor, Win11. Sys 2:  i7 8700k, MSI GAMING MBoard, 32Gigs RAM, MSI 4070Ti & EVGA 1080Ti. Hardware:  Brunner CLS-E-NG Yoke, Fulcrum One yoke, TM TPR Rudder Pedals, Yoko TQ6+ NEO, StreamDeck, Tobii Eye Tracker, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Base with a TM grip
SIMULATORS: MSFS2020/XP12/P3D v5.4 & v6:  YouTube Videos

I got myself FS2CREW yesterday so copilot is hired and now when it comes to checklist and pins, his "stowed" is a nice thing to hear!

That's the thing about large aircrafts - you really need two people there :-)