Sign in to follow this  
Adriano72

Dash8 Q400 Scenery?

Dear friends,

first o all thank you for this truly awesome course! After having spent weeks following tutorials that a certain point have something not working (even the official Majestic ones I'd say), I can finally say "I'm learning to fly the Dash 8!". And I'm still only half of the cadet course. You truly made me a happy man!

My question is about the EGNX Scenery. I have everything by Orbx in that sector but nevertheless I don't have all the details seen in the cadet training video. I've ORBX base, vector, Europe and England. What is the one I'm missing and that you are using there?

Thank you and keep up with the great work you are doing! 

Cheers

Adriano (Rome, Italy)

Hi Adriano

We used FTX ENG paired with UK2000 EGNX for those sections. VECTOR wasn't around then. Make sure that you select the power stations 'on' in the UK2000 options.

We also used UK2000 EGBB, EGKK and Earth Simulations Isle of Man and Guernsey. Sadly the latter two (and IOM looks stunning) aren't available any longer.

Glad we helped you master the Q400. You have a lot more to learn yet to come ;)

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Thanks to all for the kind and quick replies! Very useful!

Yes I'm just at the beginning of the road! Plenty of stuff to learn and that's the most enjoying part!

Cheers

Adriano

I managed to grab one of the last remaining DVD copies of Scilly Isles and Alderney but hadn't figure out if it's possible to obtain Isle of Man and Guernsey. Anybody here knows if is there a way to buy or download these two scenery sets? I'd gladly pay for them

Thank you

Cheers

Adriano

I managed to grab one of the last remaining DVD copies of Scilly Isles and Alderney but hadn't figure out if it's possible to obtain Isle of Man and Guernsey. Anybody here knows if is there a way to buy or download these two scenery sets? I'd gladly pay for them

Thank you

Cheers

Adriano

Sorry Adriano, Isle of Man has become the flight sim equivalent of Atlantis. I think the DVD copies were the last ones around since ES shut up shop and since Daren and Vicki have gone dark too, which is a real shame. 

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com