Sign in to follow this  
jandiek

IXEG 737 slots in use

I would like to ask you to help me. I have been trying to get x aviation for 2 months, so far not an answer. It is created every time support tickets but no one answers.
The problem is with the ixeg 737 "all slots in use". X aviation has to reset it, but do not do it. Does somebody still have an idea.
What I have done so far:
Mail to support@x-aviation.com, order @ x-avi ....
Support request on the website under the point orders which I made-> ticket created no answer
Wirte to Cameron on http://forums.x-pilot.com/ Forum, no answer.
Meanwhile I am blocked in the forum up to the 31.01.17.
Something is completely wrong. i dont know what or why?

The seller morten@ixeg.com has written me back, firstly he can do nothing, secondly he has heard I shared something illegally.
Where and when and to whom, no idea. I never did. I just want to use my ixeg again!

Maybe there is someone here who already had or a solution knows.

Thanks you very much!

nothing can be done from our side, you need to go through x-aviation or legal channels

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

I have a similar issue and have not seen my reset requests go thru. Going to have to hit their official forums.

If I were you, I would try to get in touch with Cameron again and ask about details what has indicated that you could have shared your serial or whatever. This would give you the chance to make him a statement about it. 

• Upvote 1

Find my free liveries for REPped aircraft models on:

banner_c210_1.png

I would like to but do not write back. On the contrary I was blocked.
A bad solution of my opinion

Atleast you should let Morten know in email that you have not shared anything illegally. Second question is do you use bit torrent for any downloads? Or have it installed on your system..I am very skeptical of any bittorrent clients... Did you check your system for any malware or Trojans/keyloggers hiding in your system? Change your passwords of any email which you use to buy the simulation products from? If you have not uploaded illegally then the only two possibilities are either your system/email is compromised or theirs..

According to XA's security systems jandiek has been sharing multiple XA products with atleast one of his friends (identified).

XA will always give activations to legitimate requests within reason (why not, they don't cost anything..!).  So if someone says XA is refusing them

activations, or don't respond to their 50 emails or 20 tickets.... well......

M

XA will always give activations to legitimate requests within reason (why not, they don't cost anything..!).  So if someone says XA is refusing them

activations, or don't respond to their 50 emails or 20 tickets.... well......

Hi Morten,

I don't like pirates too, but too often I hear activation problems and XA in one sentence.

Btw. I love your 737

Tom

• Upvote 5

Sometimes I have to admit to myself:
"Si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses"

Hello morten, please tell in the clear what is going on. I assure you here publicly that I have not shared with friends. No idea how they come on.
I dontt understand your text!

I have not shared with anyone.
I have read when i make the computer new, there are maybe problems with the activation.
Which is with me the case, have also invoices the documents that I have a new computer, specially for xplane11 have configured.

//////

Why do I find this information here in the second forum after 50mails, 2 months delay !?
Why not equal, since there is a problem with the activation because they ....something

/////

I had to reinstall xplane and the ixeg a few times. because new computer and new harddisk.

I ask for your solution?!

Hi Morten,

Is there a human factor to the verifications? The reason I am asking is a software could also provide false negatives... The reason I ask is because a flight simulator life is full of install, reinstall , add new hardware etc.. All software piracy protections work on different logic.. Recently I had activated a product which works on xp11. But with release of new beta my joystick wasn't working well. So I deleted the entire preferences folder. The side effect was that I lost the activation to that product.. It once again asks me for activation. In a couple of days I plan to add a new 4tb hard drive. I do not want to reactivate my product because of the fear that I might lose the activation once again since it might identify it as a new computer... So you see a series of activations in a span of a week.i bought this product from x aviation...I am not expecting an understanding of how your activation system works. But I do hope that there are enough protections and tolerance for reactivations in place for legit users who could potentially be flagged as false negatives..

• Upvote 2

What I'm trying to wrap my mind around is that if there were planned upgrades, or if there were computer issues happening at the time that a legal activation was active, then why not deactivate, uninstall properly or at the very least, inquire to X-Aviation as to going about uninstalling to preserve the activation requests?  For example, I know from what I've read here at AVSIM (and documented by PMDG directly), that PMDG outlines a rather clear and concise method for deactivating and uninstalling their software so as you don't have issues later with too many activations.  If X Aviation doesn't have a proper procedure in place, then fine, that should be stressed to the developer to implement, but if they do then I'm sorry but you should have read the documentation, inquired at the proper time of what to do and not carelessly delete files and folders or reformat your hard drive.  Whenever I need to do a complete system reset, the very first thing I do is account for any software that has activations as well as uninstallers, take care of that first before I proceed.

As for claims on both sides, that's between the OP and X Aviation.  All I see here is an upset customer who, in not so many words, paints a bleak picture for dealing with a reputable company.  We aren't the 6 o'clock news investigative team here to take the OP's corner for justice. lol

• Upvote 1

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Thank you guys, it is nice to see that I am not alone with the problem here.
@ Jimm a good tip.

I want it to work again, done!
I have paid $ 75 and I want to use it too!
And no, I have not done illegal.

(@morten again a reminder of your private mail and the subject of impudence)

@x aviation I am not alone there with the problem, so works on it and reactivated finally the license!
    How do they continue make money after this story.

@morten that is an insolence and its accusation to me,to ask for the problem without the BACKGROUND.

I would not be surprised if there is no more answer

I suggest you take this discussion to PM.

Topic Closed

• Upvote 1