Sign in to follow this  
Jetset408

FSLabs A320 for P3D - so is it worth it?

Woozie: no need to change pax load times as in case of PMDG aircrafts the quantity is communicated to GSX via FSUIPC I believe. You just set time per passenger. Then depending if you load 100 pax or 250 pax its different time.

I know but i always use static load times (max load time) as GSX sometimes seem to interpret PAX numbers a bit strange which can lead to weird boarding behavior. This also helps to keep everything in sync if using other tools during the pre-flight setup. 

• Upvote 1

That was brought in for two reasons: the real aircraft requires a lift-and-move action to operate those switches; and it's an guard against accidental clicks in that area.

a brilliant intuitive idea .... if you own a mouse (says something about fsl but I don't know what yet).

without an sdk, I reserve my thoughts & money !

for now, cheers

john martin

Experiencing chilly cockpit? Check that you closed the window... lol.

Outside temperature 10c, inside 24/24/24. Open the window, inside minutes temperature is down to 18c and dropping. Not bad for a detail...

What I also LOVE about the FSL A320 is that the taxiing is way more realistic than with any other aircraft I ever had in FS.

I have MFG Pedals, and usually always have to oversteer the pedals, or "brake" the turn, in a manner of speaking. FSL is worlds better, and feels more realistic, there is no more need to preemptively taxi. First time also I am able to taxi with idle thrust. Don't know any other addon doing that.

That's about it for now :)

Folks

Could you please post EZDOK2 profile for P3D. I cannot create wingviews myself and I suspect that visual models is designed slightly different than PMDG

Folks

Could you please post EZDOK2 profile for P3D. I cannot create wingviews myself and I suspect that visual models is designed slightly different than PMDG

PM me have a CFM and IAE variant with virtual walk around ;-)

André

PM me have a CFM and IAE variant with virtual walk around ;-)

Done!

"For some reason"....

The engine switches are like that because you have to pull them up and then and only then can you push them forward. Your right click is to lift them and then left click to start. Far move realistic than rolling your mouse forward or just left clicking.

Lights are just like any PMDG addon were sometimes you need to left click or right.

I like the PMDG way much better.

Boeing planes you also need to lift the fuel lever prior to moving to the other position and, seriously, I don't think it's necessary this right/left mouse buttons stuff. I hate when the P3D popup menu appears! :-)

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Folks

Have you tried running the EZCA2 configuration tool ? I needed to run that after an aircraft installation .

Now does anyone having graphic anomalies/spikes/corruption in VC ? Looks like small white tails/strings when i using the hat-switch.

Maybe its related to PTA2.04 and THOPAT 1.4 ?

Thanks

Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Have you tried running the EZCA2 configuration tool ? I needed to run that after an aircraft installation .

Now does anyone having graphic anomalies/spikes/corruption in VC ? Looks like small white tails/strings when i using the hat-switch.

Thanks

Michael Moe

Nope :-) Just forgot to run EZDOK config after FSL install and once it was done, the problem goes away.

Having fun now with the bird.

I hate when the P3D popup menu appears! :-)

They never do for me. :Tounge: chaseplane view for engine starts.

But hey each to there own.  :smile:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

They never do for me. :Tounge: chaseplane view for engine starts.

But hey each to there own.  :smile:

Yep, and I have specific views created with OpusFSI (don't like zooming and mouseview stuff), even so occasionally I miss the spot and... grrrrr, ahahaha!

Best regards,

Wanthuyr Filho

Instagram: AeroTacto

Yes it is! Love flying it already with mostly working VRINSIGHT FCU AIRBUS (kudos to Guenseli!). But also6 eagerly waiting for the secondary flight plan update and SDK.

Thanks,

Dirk

Thanks

Michael Moe

I am getting that too Michael. Not sure what is causing it though. Ran the Ezydok config tool, but still have the corruption. Might have to try Chaseplane.

What I get is whits dots flickering on the MCP, like someone shaking a torch.

Edit: Seems this problem is quite widespread http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/10590-flickering-lines-in-vc/

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

I am getting that too Michael. Not sure what is causing it though. Ran the Ezydok config tool, but still have the corruption. Might have to try Chaseplane.

Yes they are strange . Last night during Cruize i was getting some vertical white blinking dots from above ND to the floor as well and for the rest of the flight.

Also  , i am having a hard time with a B737 Throttletek Calibrated via FSUIPC . I cant seem to get below CL for some reason. I have tried the 2 levers detents but it does not respond to the values. No issues in the NGX/777.

If i use my Saitek 3 levers TQ (Axis via P3D) i have no issues.

Otherwise after completing the first tutorial i must say this is an amazing experience and a new learning curve is about to start.  :wink:

LOWW-EKCH VAS between dep. 1.2GB free - EKCH 600MB left in 4K (2K textures) OPENLCEU, Vector, no road traffic,GSX

As a Boing driver i was desperate to monitor my descent but could not see the profile(Above/Below) like i am used to on the ND in the 737  :wink:  Guess i need to use the FMGC ?

Anyway gonna try the SAS IAE tonight 

PS! Would love a menu in the FMGC with controls/keyboard combi/shortcut like in the NGX and 777 for all phases of the flight and controls

P3D3.4.9.18400 (376.33)

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

As a Boing driver i was desperate to monitor my descent but could not see the profile(Above/Below) like i am used to on the ND in the 737   Guess i need to use the FMGC ?

If you have your route selected correctly and have a TOD visible, then you can look at the altimeter within your PFD and you should see a magenta doughnut .That is your vertical path marker.. It will be in the center as you start your descent and the aim is to keep it as near to center as possible. Handy to know if you need to squirt a little speedbrake in on your descent. Another option as you mentioned is to select the PROG page in your FMGC and this will show deviation from vertical path.

• Upvote 1