Sign in to follow this  
shlomia12

Problems in my new pc

Just reading this thread, I don't understand the reasoning for setting up a new sim, and installing every add one has, all at once, and  then trying to figure out what is causing  a problem. Install the basic sim and then gradually install the add ons one or two at a time, and the fly it for awhile. Then install a few more and repeat.  That way, when you suddenly run into a problem it is very quick and simple to pinpoint what is causing the issue. Not rocket science. 

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Oh ######!!!!!! i don't know what to do anymore..

I updatgrted P3D to Prepar3D v3.4.22.19868

I have got another problem with my textures, it always change and load the textures over and over again. I can't do reinstall i don't have enough time to install all my addons... Look at the images:

YfTYmjX.jpgSomeone know to fix it?

Thank you

I can't do reinstall i don't have enough time to install all my addons...

I really hate to say it, but... I told you so.

• Upvote 1

FS and derivatives of it, including P3D and FSX-SE, allocate memory to fancy sceneries that you could potentially pass over on your virtual flight, even ones you ain't flying over, and since in FS you can basically fly seemlessly around the world, it allocates space to everything installed in your sim. This is a big reason behind slow loading times, as a consequence it is often the culprit behind OOM warnings and crashes.

The solution is simple: Do you really need high res scenery of Japan or Australia or California etc loading up and hogging allocation in FS when you're flying from Heathrow to JFK? Well, not unless you are taking the most bizarre route ever. Uncheck the sceneries you ain't gonna pass over on your chosen flight.

• Upvote 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Not only that, but some sceneries in fact change core-files of the sim. They shouldn't, but look at what a certain developer did when they released a texture replacement for the whole world...

Not only that, but some sceneries in fact change core-files of the sim. They shouldn't, but look at what a certain developer did when they released a texture replacement for the whole world...

I guess i have no more OOM (I am not sure but i guess...)

What about the textures?