Sign in to follow this  
eppright

EZDOC reinstallation

Gentlemen,

I've been away from simming for a year or so.  Recently retired and now trying to reup, so to speak.  Do to a corruption, I uninstalled P3D and reinstalled the latest version, then reinstalled FSUIPC and PMDG.  EZDOC is giving me problems.  I uninstalled it, deleted files including the user dir. files.  I've reinstalled it  using the Flight1 wrapper.  All seems to go well.  Config runs good.  I start P3D and the old view keys don't work anymore but ezdoc is not in the modules drop down and mouse center wheel has no effect.  What am I missing?  My login at SimMarket is currently goofed up.  Thanks.  You fellows always come throught for me.

Mike Eppright (KICT)

I'm assuming you reinstalled the 1.7 or 1.8 version of EZDOC. You say the setup went well, did you see a notification box advising that the correct simconnect version was installed? Did you reboot computer after install? If you installed new version 2.0 the old camera sets will not work with 2.0, If you don't have 2.0, I think you can still get discount on 2.0 since you owned previous version. I'll say this, I've had the new version not start 1 or twice. Sometimes restarting P3D got EZDOC going, one time I had to reboot the computer before it showed up in the drop down of P3D.

Other than any of that, I don't have a clue.  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hello Mike,   What Jim said ^^ 

Also.........

but ezdoc is not in the modules drop down and mouse center wheel has no effect.

Where did you Install EZdok,  In the Default Location of Program Files (x86) or a different location ? 

Have you checked your exe.xml file to Insure its set up correctly and Insure your EZdok Install Location matches the path= in your exe.xml file ?  Click Here   and follow the numbers to see how your path is defined 

I reinstalled from the wrapper.  As it turns out, I uninstalled FSUIPC, then reinstalled EZDOC.  It seems to work OK now plus I have reinstalled FSUIPC and it also works.  Go figure.