Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

Airline2Sim based checklist

Hi

On Majestic forums I found reference to Airline2SIm based checklist made by one of users. Does anyone still have access to it? Link is down and I would really appreciate to have this file in as apparently it included all flows along with GSX steps.

thanks

Link is down and I would really appreciate to have this file in as apparently it included all flows along with GSX steps.

have you checked the check list under the documentation at all at the mcq site

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Yes, I saw various ones, yet each of them is missing steps which another has. :-) I saw that this one was mentioned to be best of the best... shame it's not online anymore.

I guess I'll either build my own one or just get FS2Crew, as Q400 is definitely not 1 man aircraft.

Thanks!

Yes, I saw various ones, yet each of them is missing steps which another has. :-) I saw that this one was mentioned to be best of the best... shame it's not online anymore.

best bet is to pm the author if he is still aro8und that is have you check the fscrew forum at all is another form to check, come to think of it think i got the chck list dont know if its the same one i had downloaded a long time ago if i find it i will send it to you,  ok  found  it   i  try  to  send it  thru  using the pm  method  hope  it  works  and  the right  one

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

You looking for my old one from the tutorial?

Brendan R, KDXR PHNL KJFK

Type rated: SF34 / DH8 (Q400) / DC9 717 MD-88/ B767 (CFI/II/MEI/ATP)

Majestic Software Q400 Beta Team / Pilot Consultant / Twitter @violinvelocity

the  one i have  got  is  from" julio " march 2014, its got gsx  and  color  coded  as well

Peter kelberg

@Brendan: author of topic was toby23.

I do have the checklist/flow from tutorial but e.g. I couldn't find things like "YD - on" before takeoff, or nothing about MCL/MCR options. I guess I'm looking for the most comprehensive one I can find as I really want to learn all about standardized procedures.

Tutorial is awesome, but very descriptive in some areas where I don't need it anymore. :)

Yep, I'm thinking about getting the Cadet Program as ultimately I know I found perfect aircraft for me and don't even look at future releases (unless it's Majestic or NGV3)

No funds this month though as I still have FS2Crew to get ;-)

Thanks for checklist!