Sign in to follow this  
DarkRider2k3

Lost the topic, but wanted to thank you all for the help!

I had posted 2 ish weeks ago about framerate issues with FSX SE, and thanks to your help it's incredible now! I also bought Active Sky 2016, which actually increased my frames as well. I'm going to have to adjust some settings to get better visuals, but KPIT at night (with night environment Pennsylvania and Megascenery Pittsburgh) I get 25 FPS. During the daytime (with Night PA off) I am at 45 FPS. In the air my FPS is a constant 30 to 35 FPS, and going through the cloud layer I'm at 25-30. It's incredibly smooth now!!! And no more lag!

edit: Someone also mentioned going to other airports like ATL, and those are smooth as well. I don't see my frames drop below 20 at any point. Plus I downloaded the freeware Philadelphia and Atlanta airports and they are awesome too.

I had posted 2 ish weeks ago about framerate issues with FSX SE, and thanks to your help it's incredible now! I also bought Active Sky 2016, which actually increased my frames as well. I'm going to have to adjust some settings to get better visuals, but KPIT at night (with night environment Pennsylvania and Megascenery Pittsburgh) I get 25 FPS. During the daytime (with Night PA off) I am at 45 FPS. In the air my FPS is a constant 30 to 35 FPS, and going through the cloud layer I'm at 25-30. It's incredibly smooth now!!! And no more lag!

edit: Someone also mentioned going to other airports like ATL, and those are smooth as well. I don't see my frames drop below 20 at any point. Plus I downloaded the freeware Philadelphia and Atlanta airports and they are awesome too.

Hi,

Good to hear you got it. Which Atlanta ATL did you download? I really want to fly into ATL but Imaginesim charge too much for their products, and the quality does not impress me that much.

Thank you.

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5