Sign in to follow this  
Marcele86

Used or Invalid Key

Hi,

A few times i ask for a key but still i get the same used or invalid key via the automated mail. I installed RC a view times with a valid key they sent me, but this time i want to install the program, the key is invalid or used. What can i do to resolve this problem? 

Best Regards

Marcel

Hi Marcel,

There is a limit to how many times you can request new keys. Done to prevent piracy.

If your email address hasn't changed then once JD or Doug has checked everything is okay you should get one.

I've sent them an email so you should hear soon.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Be sure you used the exact product code including the dash if present. When copying your received key into RC be sure you do delete any extra spaces added frequently with the Windows copy/paste method. The cursor should lay at the first character and just after the last character after pasting into the registration key.