Sign in to follow this  
wrightt80

upgraded from P3D2.5 to P3DV3 and new issue with taxi2gate KSEA

Just switched to P3D V3 and one of the jetways at taxi2gate KSEA is on the laying on the ground .  Also I have ORBX base,vector and PNW installed and unless I manually move taxi2gate KSEA up to the top of my scenery library the default terminal is on top of the new one and the default jetways mix with taxi2gates.  This is all after running the ORBX vector configuration tool. 

Visit the Orbx forum, sign up, and check the compatibility forum.  There are a few Orbx files you may need to turn off.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest JustanotherPilot

You need to turn these off

ADE_FTX_PNW_KSEA_Seattle-Tacoma_Intl.BGL.OFF

ADE_FTX_PNW_KSEA_Seattle-Tacoma_Intl_CVX.bgl.OFF

FTX_PNW_objects_KSEA_BCN_PLC.bgl.OFF

FTX_PNW_objects_KSEA_PLC.bgl.OFF

steve

steve

What folders are these in? Will this negatively effect PNW? Is this a P3D v3 issue only cause I didn't have to do that in V2.5

Sorry I'm a newbie!

Guest JustanotherPilot

Go to your ORBX folders search for any one of the folders, when you find it add the .OFF (make sure the dot is in front of the OFF). Repeat for all other scenery. This turns off the scenery that conflicts with the t2g KSEA. This came directly from the ORBX forums(moderator). I have t2g KSEA and ORBX PNW in prepar3D v3.4. It works fine with these deletions.

As previously mentioned if you have problems with addons and ORBX scenery go to their forums, they have fixes for most 3rd party scenery and are only too happy to help.

steve

JustanotherPilot, on 24 Jan 2017 - 5:58 PM, said:

This did not work. Its just one jetway (S1 or S16c/d) that is missing the support with wheels and is laying on the ground. I did post this on the ORBX forum and have not got a response.

Guest JustanotherPilot

This did not work. Its just one jetway (S1 or S16c/d) that is missing the support with wheels and is laying on the ground. I did post this on the ORBX forum and have not got a response.

Your welcome,

I can not offer any further suggestions other than to wait for the ORBX reply, if your using GSX it might have something to do with the SODE they use to control jetways. I wouldn't think this type of issue is caused by scenery files but the mechanism used to control it.

Your welcome,

I can not offer any further suggestions other than to wait for the ORBX reply, if your using GSX it might have something to do with the SODE they use to control jetways. I wouldn't think this type of issue is caused by scenery files but the mechanism used to control it.

Thanks for your help. I have emailed taxi2gate and hopefully they will have a solution. It is odd because everything works perfect its just that one jetway.

there is a PNW compatibility patch as well from T2G, it was on my download for my account where I bought it,