Sign in to follow this  
Cpt DePaola

Whats after 747 v3? I have a suggestion

I thought the MD 11 was an excellent plane in FSX too bad it can't be updated

It is a very well done plane, very good, still one of the best one out there. It's just the sale didn't satisfy PMDG, and I think because IRL the passenger carriers get rid of the plane so quick that now only cargo flights, kind of restricted to that portion of simmers.

MD-11 has been my all time favorite aircraft, sad to hear the discontinue of PMDG MD-11.

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

my opinion 707 

Alaa A. Riad
Just love to fly...............

W11 64-bit, MSFS2020, Intel Core i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20 Ghz 6 Cores, 2 TR HD, 16.0 GB DDR4 RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 MB GDDR5

B772ER with three engine variants

Dont forget about the basic 772 and the 773!   :P

I just mentioned the 772ER as it's much more widespread, but other models are certainly welcome :)

My first thought from Kyle's sig was a Woodpidgeon that could be flown inside the 747-400F, but I checked the specs and it just won't quite fit. Pity really.

They are (I hope) done with Boeings for the moment and hopefully their DC-6 experiment will lead to something new and spectacular. Remember that it was a learning exercise much like the J4100 was, and the J4100 lead to a whole new level of simming with the NGX, which was far advanced on the MD-11 which was the previous state-of-the-art. The T7 was very nice, and better then the 737 but it was an improvement, not a step-change. I expect that the 747 will be better still but I am not sure if it will deliver the same wow factor of teh NGX or even the MD-11. So what could they do that was spectacular, but not so different that their fans would be put off? I don't think they have the incentive needed to do an Airbus, and I don't think they could sell the required quantities of a 'classic' (much as I would dearly love a 707/DC-8/Convair 990 etc.) and that really only leaves them with the regionals, Embraer E190, CRJ700, Fokker 100 or the analogues, MD-80, 737-200. That would keep them busy for the year or two before they have to consider another glass-cockpit Boeing, the 787. 

E-Jet Series would really be nice...

Or CS100/300....

But my favourite: A350 / 787