Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.3 coming up! (now released)

Hi,

I wanted to let you know the next GTN v2.3 update is nearing release!

It supports the latest GTN Trainer v6.21 and includes a number of stability enhancements. It also solves the annoying ghost traffic alerts and will support enhanced failures.

• Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Another update: the latest trainer includes a new worldwide obstacle database for rotorcrafts, with power lines and much more. With our GTN 750/650 Touch, it is easy to harness this additional information right in the cockpit, especially with the HTAWS mode.

We are nearly done with the update and if all goes well, it should be only a matter of 1 day or 2 before release!

This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Sorry but I kinda slobbered looking at that.. Like a dog seeing a big chewable bone! Is the Garmin trainer available for download like the 430/530 was? I remember spending a week on that learning every possible scenario 5 years ago before using it in the sim.. If it's real world and theres a manual then I will read every word.. Days u say? Good enough for me!

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

Hi Russell, the RXP GTN 750/650 Touch uses a Garmin trainer in the backend and it is indeed downloadable from Garmin's website. Our product installer takes care of this for you though.

Hi Jean-Luc,

LOL - FYI - those ghost traffic alerts happen in real life too with TIS traffic...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

Hi Jean-Luc,

This is what i am waiting for !

Does this update also include the option to upload flightplans in the Garmin trainer ?

Thanks, Marc.

Does this update also include the option to upload flightplans in the Garmin trainer ?

I can't comment about this yet. This might come with this update, with even more options ;-) or come later...

Oke thanks for the quick answer.

Would really like to have this with this update !

looking forward to the update,

Thanks, Marc.

Since I started using Eyefinity yesterday using combined resolution of 7936x2160, all of my nav/com radios are corrupted on A2A Comanche. So now I NEED the GPS, flying blind otherwise!

The A2A integrates with RxP right? so 430/530 or 650/750 can be plugged right in the dash?

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

RXP is for X-Plane A2A aircraft are for FSX P3D. 

https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=35825

Been using RxP for years in FSX. It only doesn't work with the Steam Edition which is half of what this thread is about if I'm not mistaken? RxP Site says FSX/P3D coming AFTER X-Plane but definitely on the way.

Russell Gough

Daytona Beach/London

FL/UK

A2A aircraft are for FSX P3D.

RxP Site says FSX/P3D coming AFTER X-Plane but definitely on the way.

Yes indeed, RXP GTN 750/650 Touch and RXP GNS 530W/430W V2 are coming to FS-SEX3D, no need to look any further in the RXP forums!

​Hi Martin,

No real VNAV - it's geared more towards GA - there is a screen where you can set your vertical descent profile - say you want to be 2000 ft AGL 5 miles from an airport with a 500 FPM VS - it will tell you when to start your descent - same as a GNS...

Regards,

Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7