Sign in to follow this  
Freo

Reverser problem

Hi Guys,

I am in the process of calibrating my new Virtual Fly QT6. While both throttles advance and retard as they should, and they both go into reverse, they refuse to come out of reverse. When I advance the TQ6

levers, the FS reverse levers dont drop, and subsequently, the throttles wont move.

I have tried the TQ6 on the generic 737-800, and they perform as they should.  I can move the reverse levers with the mouse, and then advance the throttles, without a problem.  I have even tried setting up a

dedicated switch, using the SDK, in the Control Stand section, which has Rev/Fwd Thrust lever event ID numbers, with no success. When I do, the little hand appears over the levers, but nothing happens. I have

also tried FSX events, F1/F2 with no success.  Running out of ideas.

FSX Acceleration, Win 7 64

Cheers. 

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

"Virtual Fly QT6"  .. TQ6.

Very $$$.

Which software is controlling Axes / calibration / getting into reverse / cancelling reverse ... e.g., FSUIPC or other ??

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I have to program the thrust lever gate switch on my Thrustmaster for both switch close (programmed to F2 and hold while closed) and switch open (programmed to F1). 

Dan Downs KCRP

Hi Guys,

Yes, the QT6 is a bit on the expensive side, but its very well made, all steel, and very positive movements on all the levers, which are tension adjustable. Haven't come across any spiking or spurious throttle movements as yet.

It was a Xmas /birthday gift to myself, as I dont have a wife to worry about anymore  :wink:, and the kids have all grown up and have lives of their own. Have a JetMax NAVCOMM1 on order as well.

I have the throttle programmed through FSUIPC at present, but have tried via the FSX assignments menu as well, with no success.

Cheers.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

"I have the throttle programmed through FSUIPC at present, but have tried via the FSX assignments menu as well, with no success."

I use FSUIPC with Saitek Throttles. All ok.

Is it Virtual Fly QT6 or TQ6?

Does it have a thrust reverser button for activation when the throttle lever is retarded fully?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

I use the Warthog, and my reversers are setup through FSUIPC

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

Have finally resorted to assigning F1/F2 via FSUIPC to a switch on my Yoke. Not really realistic, but it will have to do.

Thanks to all,

Cheers,

Neil Ward