Latest post I found here is year 2014.

I can't believe there is not one mention of a Gladiator stick here.

Specifically I'm looking at the Gladiator Pro MKII stick.

http://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=vkb-gladiator

The quality should be on par with the Warthog, or even better - I read that Warthog has a quite strong centering force, which makes it harder to break from the center, while Gladiator is supposedly much smoother (I think I read it one the E:D forums, this was MKI...).

The quality build seems very solid, metal base and gimbal, with quite some tuning options (springs and cams) available. I'm actually looking for a decent replacement for my now very old MS FF2.

Apart from that, it's a "generic" joystick, rather than being specific joystick for the A10 like a Warthog.

Additionally, this is being developed:

http://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=vkb-throttle-quadrant

Interested to hear what you think.

I use the Airrow stick, which is the European equivalent of the Gladiator and I love it. :smile:

Only one problem, if you press 'Y' for slew mode, the airplane starts spinning around like crazy

Disconnect the stick and the problem goes away, so .....

Oh yes, I use P3D v3.4

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Good to know. Weird issue though. Did you try assigning the whole slew system over FSUIPC? I have virtually everything in the FSUIPC, and only some buttons in P3D.

How do I assign the whole slew mode to fsuipc ?

I tried to assign the 'Y' button to the stick via fsuipc, but that did not make a difference.

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Quite easily: just additionally to assigning you axes, you assign a command for slew. Depending if you have "send to fs" or "send to FSUIPC calibration", you set either "Axis Slew blah blah..." or "SlewBlah..." as the 2nd command. Additionally I use two buttons on my joystick assigned as buttons in FSUIPC to slew up and down, Slew Alt Up Fast, Repeat while held, and Alew Altit Freeze to stop when button release. All working quite beautifully.

IMO, assignments in FSX/P3D should be generally dumped and everything done via FSUIPC. Especially love it for its Profile feature. I have profile for each aircraft, so nothing mixes up. Useful for reversers (but also other things), as many aircraft need different setups.

Thank Simon, assigning the lot to fsuipc solved the problem

Ha, nice!

Well, then I'm looking forward and awaiting the release...

(the only thing I don't like is the missing twist, I need it for A320, but all about compromises... I might just use the throttle on the joystick for taxi...)

Just came across the this Gladiator MkII joystick, very interested to know what those who have it think